true blood ....season finale....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Easy to be Team Eric on 'True Blood' - Test Pattern - msnbc.com

so what do you think will happen?

i will go first...

mary ann and eggs are dead....team eric will take them out after a failed attempt by bill....will eric have to use skookie? or will the queen give him more info than she gave bill?

i dont think they will do away with terry...he seems to be in development...sam is too good to go...plus we are down to one shapeshifter.

jessica will continue to be ...we a confused young vampire...

as for godric...i wished he would have stayed.....and i want to see more of the vamp trials...

It's all in the hands of the writers. Previous great TV shows like "Millennium" and "Supernatural" jumped the shark in their season finale's because the writers had no clear idea where they wanted the show to go beyond, "Let's do something weird"

The last few episodes have been very promising so I'm hopeful for "True Blood"

Godric was a GREAT character. What a waste!

o harry ...i didnt know they existed and dont spoil it...

okay the finale....i was right that mary ann and eggs are gone...but who took bill...my vote is eric...after the exchange with the queen....(yes luissa, i was hoping for more too!) why is the queen selling "v"?
i was glad when sam and layefette made it....

terry lived....as does jason...sookie and tara...the town mostly made it thru somewhat worse for wear...

so who took bill? eric is the obvious answer....but then its never the obvious now is it....

and i loved how they killed off mary ann.

okay the finale....i was right that mary ann and eggs are gone...but who took bill...my vote is eric...after the exchange with the queen....(yes luissa, i was hoping for more too!) why is the queen selling "v"?

terry lived....as does jason...sookie and tara...the town mostly made it thru somewhat worse for wear...

so who took bill? eric is the obvious answer....but then its never the obvious now is it....

yes they do .....my wife who reads this type of stuff said there is,i think she said around 10 novels out there....and the first season was book one and 2nd was book 2....but they were done differently.....for instance when Sookie and Bill went to Dallas to look for Gedric.....she went with a Werewolf she met through Eric....not Bill....the Werewolf knew the players involved and Eric said he can protect you 24/7.....and Sookie was attracted to the guy,he was supposed to be pretty good looking chap.....

i know who took Bill.....:eusa_eh:.....at least from the novels standpoint.....and since the 3rd book deals with this topic,im assuming so does season 3....

I'm very interested to see how they tie everything up as well...but that's because I read the Sookie Stackhouse novels this summer (excellent "brain candy" reading, by the way...not at all highbrow stuff, but certainly enjoyable).

i am guessing eric too, but he had to have a human do it for him seeing how bill was dragged away by somebody who put a silver chain around him, so then again maybe the religious anti vampire zealots did it seeking revenge.

eric could you the garrot with a silver chain and wooden handles...no human needed....but harry and gem know who did it....

well thanks to some jerks on the facebook true blood fan page who have read the books i may now know who abducted him(i did not go looking for it they posted it on the comments that pop up on your facebook home page)

eric could you the garrot with a silver chain and wooden handles...no human needed....but harry and gem know who did it....

didn't the person choking bill have one black gloves? I dvr'd it so I will have to watch the end again.
I think it has to do with Bill's maker more then anything.
I also know they have strayed from the books alittle, probably so people don't know exactly what will happen next.
I was watching Kalifornia last night with Brad Pitt and Maryanne plays the girlfriend of the writer.

well thanks to some jerks on the facebook true blood fan page who have read the books i may now know who abducted him(i did not go looking for it they posted it on the comments that pop up on your facebook home page)

don't tell us!

I did read some stuff on a spoiler page but not about Bill and it wouldn't happen probably until next season sometime but it will make team eric very happy.

why would his maker use a chain....you can never overpower your maker...that was made clear when she held bill at the hotel.

Forum List

Back