J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

the mental image I have of a few ladies here at usmb

you can be my queen, anyday...;)

sophie-anne.jpg

I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

Eric needs to get that stick out of his butt and get some acting lessons. He's a decent actor but he needs to loosen up a bit. Same goes for Bill.

Sookie is fricken hot, and she makes the series what it is.

Sam is losing it and Tara is about to go off the deep end. Lafayette and Sookie and Jason to a lessor extent, are holding the series together.

Btw, I think there's way too much Gay action in the series for my tastes. Two naked guys kissing is not my cup of tea.

I just bought season 3. I didn't like season 2 as much as season 1. That shape-shifting Biatch really pissed me off.

However, I think this is the best series since the Sopranos. I just hope they don't trash it, because I'm hooked.

Last edited:
I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

Eric needs to get that stick out of his butt and get some acting lessons. He's a decent actor but he needs to loosen up a bit. Same goes for Bill.

Sam is losing it and Tara is about to go off the deep end. Lafayette and Sookie and Jason to a lessor extent, are holding the series together.

Btw, I think there's way too much Gay action in the series for my tastes. Two naked guys kissing is not my cup of tea.

I just bought season 3. I didn't like season 2 as much as season 1. That shape-shifting Biatch really pissed me off.

However, I think this is the best series since the Sopranos. I just hope they don't trash it, because I'm hooked.

its alan ball, if you thought this was bad ala Gay?

6 Feet Under was a west side ny leather club by comparison...

I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

do you remember the opening scene last year...eric banging the chick....nice body...real nice body...

I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

do you remember the opening scene last year...eric banging the chick....nice body...real nice body...

:eek:

give the actor credit he worked out all summer due to that opening scene.....

and it was well worth it....and i dont care for blondes or men with their shirts off lol

compton looks like crap compared to eric

I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

its alan ball, if you thought this was bad ala Gay?

6 Feet Under was a west side ny leather club by comparison...

Probably why I never watched 6 Feet Under

I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

I like Eric's acting. There are enough characters chewing up the scenery, that a low key approach is a relief.

I'm So Tired of Sookie and Bill...and the little music that signals they are having a Special Moment.

The Ensemble Cast makes the show...mostly via the Villians.

I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

Yes, she had a nice body.

I liked the the way she moaned with a Eurpoean accent too.

I'm so excited!

J'adore Eric Northman.

Yum.

I like Eric's acting. There are enough characters chewing up the scenery, that a low key approach is a relief.

I'm So Tired of Sookie and Bill...and the little music that signals they are having a Special Moment.

The Ensemble Cast makes the show...mostly via the Villians.

Pulling that Anchorman's spine out of his body during a live broadcast was a nice touch.

Forum List

Back