true blood...hbo

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
well lets just get petty....for some reason my hubby....has decided to mock me over watching this. i did not watch the first season but caught the 2nd on hobo....3 in a row things....i am friggin addicted....i mean its like a 10 minute show to me...stay up till 3 am....no problem....i am there with ya....today i get up to a computer screen on a message board about vampires being gay..which most seem to be...zombies being my thing..

so anyone watch this?

and yes sanders i just mocked you over the potter tickets and then posted this...i feel kinda dumb....:eusa_shhh:

I like the show, I'm pretty sure they're in their 2nd season right now thogh.

I like this show because they leave you on a cliffhanger on every show.

yea they do that....i missed the first season....this is the 4 th show into the 2nd season...keeping up with all the characters is a bit tough but i understand the ratings are up there with the sapranos ...that is what got me to watching it...that and a lenght of time.

Quick and free way to catch up on trueblood. I don't know if everyone uses torrents so i added in a link to mutorrent.

download and install mutorrent

µTorrent - a (very) tiny BitTorrent client

True Blood Season 1 : TV Shows > True Blood - Mininova

hit download torrent
hit open with mutorrent
hit ok when the mutorrent pop up shows you what files you are downloading

the file should download fairly fast with 2k+ seeders. With comcast's super speed internet it takes about 3 hours it will probably take over night for regular high speed though.

no eggs is the huge black guy...with mary the vibrating woman....remember she said he ran errands for her....the girl, daffony....the waiteress has scars from being attacked by the monstor...she is swimming with sam....who is a shapeshifter ...i think...

eggs is the dude with terra....the black chick who's mother had the exorcism

okay the chick with the scars has to be working for eric..the vampire sheriff...remember he got the dwarf doctor to heel...o hell whats her name...the blonde with bill? so if she was healed she is working for eric

I could def see that. as a side note/continuation that could explain her interest in their copulation. She could be breeding another. Maybe she is the beast but cannot reproduce without a human baby. This show is cool i like it a lot.

oooooooo but the sex parties..what is the point there...just to prove the baseness of all humans....now i am curious about lafeyette...what role he will play (black guy in dungeon that they rescued from eric) last show eric shows up and heals (sorry about first attempt) lafeyette ....lafeyette says eric is doing it to track him...but eric tells him he has a blood infection and will die...so he takes erics blood...

they explained his interest in lafeyette as being leverage on suki, the blonde/main character. The sex parties I think could be collateral damage. The witches power, from what I've seen, comes from sex, so as she is using it, it kind of rubs off on everyone.

btw did you watch hung, and entourage afterwards? You can pretty much hang HBO's succesful sunday nights on entourage, I love that show. Hung just started, only 2 episodes, so it's easy to catch up on. It's about a divorced HS gym teacher/basketball coach down on his luck and questioning his path in life. The hook is he is well endowed and starts moonlighting as a hooker. Major themes seem to be so far the difference between men and women, etics of prostitution, modern families. Entourage you may want to download or rent because you'd be catching up on 6 seasons I think.

o honey hush.....true blood came on at 12:30 then entourage then hung....i have seen the first hung but i am sure i will catch it...i have watched entourage for a while now...not all 6 seasons...rex lee kicks ass as lloyd....piven is a masterpiece as ari...

i am still fucking waiting for the end of deadwood...we were promised two ....two hour...finals to wrap up...so far nothing...

now i am curious about why eric is so concerned with the texas sheriff...he told bill that the texas vampires would start hunting humans again if they could find the godric...they think that religious loid cult did it...that sookies brother is involved with.

no eggs is the huge black guy...with mary the vibrating woman....remember she said he ran errands for her....the girl, daffony....the waiteress has scars from being attacked by the monstor...she is swimming with sam....who is a shapeshifter ...i think...

eggs is the dude with terra....the black chick who's mother had the exorcism

good theory, if it is correct then the girl with the scars must have been sent by the shaking woman(i think she is supposed to be a witch) to do something to sam as there is animosity between the 2 of them. ( this is under the assumption that the witch had something to do with the girl with the scars surviving the attack)

o honey hush.....true blood came on at 12:30 then entourage then hung....i have seen the first hung but i am sure i will catch it...i have watched entourage for a while now...not all 6 seasons...rex lee kicks ass as lloyd....piven is a masterpiece as ari...
love entourage, can't wait to start watching it again. I also getting showtime, favorite show is Weeds. I have been renting the DVD's but now I don't have too!:razz:

Speaking of the end of Deadwood, I want to know who the fuck Tony Soprano was smiling at in the end of the show when he goes into the bathroom?

Forum List

Back