True Americans can see we're in trouble

Is anyone willing to try to explain why a temporary cease in democracy could not benefit the nation long term. Or take a stab at why it is not in our best interest to become isolationist?

I am beginning to feel that people are afraid of the word "Dictator". As far as my take on a dictator, lets look at history, Alexander, Napoleon, Gangis Kahn, etc. etc. all had complete control of all aspects but most importantly, The military. Another thing have to point out is that none of these nations or dictators had an isolationistic stance. So strip the military from a dictator and let him make decisions on how to make America home grown again and what could we have. The resurrection of a prosperous nation. these are my thoughts, my opinions aren't set in stone but I believe in my heart of hearts that if one person acting in Americas best interest were to fast track a lot of American wellness plans, IE crop production, alternative energies research etc etc. it would only benefit America, and more importantly the effects would be seen immediately. More to the point what I am proposing is not to abolish democracy, just suspend until such a time as we can give America the right to it and try again. Much like driving, owning a business, breeding dogs etc etc. I feel demoracy is a privelige, not a right. we had democracy for a couple hundred years and messed it up. Time to reset and try again.

Forum List

Back