Trudeau's Migrating Eyebrow

This is insane!

Is this just the lighting, a caterpillar that decided to bail or is Trudeau having a loose eyebrow moment?

justin-trudeau-fake-eyebrow-759.jpg
\

Canadian Prime Minister's 'eyebrow FALLS OFF' in bizarre viral video

file.php

just don't try looking for "his" testicles. You will not find any

As Trump rolls-over for Kim.
View attachment 197973

World peace, till they take out Iran. It will be awhile, first they have to starve them to death.

What heterosexual male gives a shit about the look of his natural eyebrows? None.
You're OK with Trump's bleached combover and orange skin?
Thats not orange skin; it's just THE LIGHTING.

roflmao

So because Trump now is pissed at Trudeau , you now have to give a photoshop pic mocking Trudeau.
CNN said it was a trick of lighting and shadow. Ask stats or Starkey to give you clear direction on the talking points

Sorry I can tell a photoshopped picture.
Apology accepted. :)

Can you tell an After Effects app?

You're OK with Trump's bleached combover and orange skin?
Thats not orange skin; it's just THE LIGHTING.

roflmao

So because Trump now is pissed at Trudeau , you now have to give a photoshop pic mocking Trudeau.
CNN said it was a trick of lighting and shadow. Ask stats or Starkey to give you clear direction on the talking points

Sorry I can tell a photoshopped picture.
Apology accepted. :)

Can you tell an After Effects app?

I would like to think that the West has not yet sunk to their leaders wearing false eyebrows, but it appears my hopes are dashed.

No, it is not photoshopped, and no, I dont have to mock Trudeau at all.

He is just funny all by himself.

That he is and he's an idiot for allowing all those Syrian refugees into his country so his tax payers can pay for them.

He's a riot.

Your right, they should of come here, since Canada didn't bomb Syria.

That he is and he's an idiot for allowing all those Syrian refugees into his country so his tax payers can pay for them.

He's a riot.

Bullshit. Maybe you want to pay to have more of the death cult here but I do not.

Those assholes cost we taxpayers billions every year. Not to mention they are unvetted.

Blow it out your ass you idiot.

He's a riot.

Bullshit. Maybe you want to pay to have more of the death cult here but I do not.

Those assholes cost we taxpayers billions every year. Not to mention they are unvetted.

We should reap what we sow. Canada was nice to take a percentage of them weren't they.

LOL. You fool.

He's a riot.

trudeau%20india.jpg
]Here's another one that's not photoshopped, really:

He's a riot.

We should reap what we sow. Canada was nice to take a percentage of them weren't they.

LOL. You fool.

Nope. Canada is a vastly empty country but their leader was a fool to take all those refugees that his taxpayers will be paying for.

Speaking of fools, you fit that one to a T.

He's a riot.

LOL. You fool.

Nope. Canada is a vastly empty country but their leader was a fool to take all those refugees that his taxpayers will be paying for.

Yes we have lots of rural areas here, does Wyoming have 600,000 people yet, oh no they are committing suicide, they have plenty of room.

He's a riot.

LOL. You fool.

Yes we have lots of rural areas here, does Wyoming have 600,000 people yet, oh no they are committing suicide, they have plenty of room.

Well if you are so concerned you can take some into your home and take care of them.

The taxpayers of America have more than enough to fund. We sure as shit don't need a bunch of people who don't even speak English and have nothing to offer this country. Not to mention they are unvetted.

So what if we have rural areas. No way should we fill them with unvetted members of the death cult. These people have nothing to offer our country at all. In fact all Muslims should be booted back to whatever shithole they crawled out of. Everywhere they go they bring death and misery.

You are a fool.

Last edited:
I think we as Americans have no right to talk smack about another country's leader's looks.
We also shouldn't be so dumb, that we try to embarrass our own leaders before the world, as if we need the nod from world leaders to agree with us that our nation is full of idiots as if the world doesn't have it's fair share of them also.

What was done to the Canadian leader was appropriate considering his idiocy. We ain't always the idiots here, so get over it.

Forum List

Back