Trudeau’s Fake Eyelash Falls Off

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
trudeau-eyebrow.jpg

Bet he goes after whoever did such a lousy makeup job. A real standup guy for his nation. Wonder what the Looneys are thinking now.

Story w/video @ OH MY! VIDEO ---> Justin Trudeau's Fake Eyebrow Slides Off During Presser...

Is that a fake eyebrow?
That is off the charts weird.
Woopie Goldberg also needs some eyebrows

woopieeyebrows.jpeg

Conservatives are so dumb :rolleyes:

A man wearing fake eyebrows, give me a break. I know it is not weird in your world, but it is strange in mine.

Whatever makes him happy I guess, but if it falls off on camera what do you expect? for us to feel sorry for him.

There is absolutely no question that trump paints his whole face to make it look like he has a suntan and his entire head of hair is a mess of fakery.

Is that a fake eyebrow?

I always wonder what happened to her eyebrows every time I see her. Lol. I think I heard that she actually shaves them off. What you can take away from that is there is no pleasing a leftist. :D
My aunt had to pencil hers in most of her life after some sort of dying/waxing incident went wrong and she ended up killing all the hair follicles. Can't remember exactly. I was just a kid when she explained it. She was also a big alcoholic, so God knows what she did to herself, but she truly had no eyebrows.

Is that a fake eyebrow?

I always wonder what happened to her eyebrows every time I see her. Lol. I think I heard that she actually shaves them off. What you can take away from that is there is no pleasing a leftist. :D
My aunt had to pencil hers in most of her life after some sort of dying/waxing incident went wrong and she ended up killing all the hair follicles. Can't remember exactly. I was just a kid when she explained it. She was also a big alcoholic, so God knows what she did to herself, but she truly had no eyebrows.

I could understand doing that if you have no eyebrows for some reason. I see women with eyebrows penciled in over their real eyebrows to make their real eyebrows look bigger or maybe darker, but it is too much, very obvious looking and it looks really dumb, IMO. If you are going to color them in to make them darker then at least stay in the lines!

New Topics

Forum List

Back