Trudeau wants to flood Canada with 1 MILLION more invaders in next 3 years!

Soon the USA will need another wall on the northern border with Canada.

I have no more respect for Canadians who elected that Trudeau clown!

....but I never had any respect for him, so....:dunno:

Canada wants 1 million more immigrants over next 3 years

Jesus Christ...Canadians what the hell did you elect!? This cuck is DESTROYING your country!

Indeed, what the hell did they elect? But they all should know by now. If the fools and idiots that put that moron in power once again this October coming in Canada then Canada as I know it today is finished. Our British/European way of life will be destroyed and gone forever. Canada cannot take or afford another four years of this nutcase. This prime mistake of ours and his side kick G. Soros wants to flood Canada with the rest of the third world with it's useless bunch of bottom feeders who will only come to Canada to take what they can suck out of Canada. The whole world just about knows that Canadians have and still are a bunch of suckers thanks in part to Trudeau and his old man who started it all decades ago.

But Americans should start to worry also about all the people that are entering into America from the Southern Mexican border legal and illegal. Hispanics are entering America by the hundreds of thousands every year and are gaining in numbers and strength in America in the south and much of the American south is starting to look a lot like Mexico. At the rate that they are entering America, and with all those Hispanic groups in America encouraging more of it, white Americans will be doomed in another generation or two at most. It's do and die for America just like it is in Canada.

Many like to call it that good old word "racism" when people speak out about it but who cares what they think. It is a matter of do or die for the white people of North America. We must unite together to stave off becoming a minority in our own two countries. Once we become a minority than it will be too late for us to do anything. Revenge will be there end game. Bloody sad as to what is going on in North America and Europe for that matter also. White people are in the fight for their existence. Believe it or not. :cry:

The guy's a moron. If he wants wetbacks, we got 'em.

A moron he is. I do not doubt that our fearless dear prime mistake leader of ours will be taking in a lot of those so called refugees very soon on your border. This idiot that we have as a leader loves his immigrants especially those from non-western poor and violent countries. The fool just let's them walk right on in. He no doubt is trying to get future voters to vote for him and his lieberal party in the future. Another four more years of this guy and Canada is doomed. No doubt about it.

Forum List

Back