Trudeau makes a spectacular ass of himself in India

I'm beginning to think Trudeau has a serious mental problem.

He is not right in his mind.:confused:

2n0sexk.png

Canadian PM Trudeau roundly mocked for political, fashion blunders during disastrous trip to India

Back at home, the trip hasn't played well for Trudeau, who was criticized for making his visit largely about photo opportunities, and less about handling business.

"I don't know if Justin Trudeau thinks that international trade missions are reality TV shows, but they are not," Conservative party leader Andrew Scheer, Trudeau's main opponent, told Reuters.

What next for that clown? Bollywood? What a moron, he makes me sick!

It really is like his family going to Japan and touring around all clad in kimonos. Or in Mexico all wearing ponchos and sombreros with home made sandals. I mean it really is demeaning and silly. He seems to be on liberal steroids and suffering from liberal blind PCism.

Bear hug for Trudeau: Modi welcomes Canada PM on day 6 of India visit
dc-Cover-j2hmp693c5qjq6auu7l8g90n06-20180223105759.Medi.jpeg

1f76991f911b7d9347888ea2211d3e0e6551e997-tc-img-preview.jpg

Maybe Modi was busy with Trump Jr. Heard he was down there making a business deal.

The sixth day? :wtf:

He chose to make that his last stop.

Against protocol so he and his family could parade around India in their ridiculous costumes sightseeing first. That was one of the faux pas. He's either passive aggressively insulting India or he is completely clueless.

Against protocol so he and his family could parade around India in their ridiculous costumes sightseeing first. That was one of the faux pas. He's either passive aggressively insulting India or he is completely clueless.

He may actually be a narcissist. Attention-getting behaviors. Chronic incompetence. Hubris. Arrogance. Not sure if he's bullying Canada but that would also be a sign, if he was suppressing opposition to his iron fist rainbow-rule.

Clueless, classless, racist and straight up bizarre. What the hell is wrong with leftists? Trudeau's mockable pictures in India add insult to his train wreck of a trip

Yeah - looks a tad embarrassing but I'll go with WaPo over Hot Air :wink:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-has-himself-to-blame/?utm_term=.2d1639ab73b9

But any way you look at it - Trudeau had a better week than the Missouri governor .. say so long to another "rising star" :)
Missouri governor indicted after accusation he tried to blackmail woman

What next for that clown? Bollywood? What a moron, he makes me sick!

. Reminds me of the time we invited a manager to go hunting with us, and he showed up with a brand-new off the wall hunting outfit on... We couldn't help but laugh under our breath as he looked like a Christmas turkey ready to scare off more game than we could throw a stick at. LOL

Forum List

Back