Truckers To Shut Down America

So the solution to high grocery prices is to stop shipping them, causing them to go even higher, starving millions of families, and sending our economy into a tailspin? Sounds like these truckers don't care about the average American, as long as they get rid of Obama and deport some Muslims.
Well you've done it... you have sounded as STUPID as you possibly could. Congratulations.

The POINT of this protest is to GET WASHINGTON'S ATTENTION.

You a millionaire? If not, you're suffering all the same woes in this country as everyone else. You should be SUPPORTING the truckers, because they're going to Washington to help YOU as well as EVERYONE ELSE.

But the only way you'll see that is if you PULL YOUR PARTISAN HACK BUBBLE HEAD OUT OF OBAMA'S ASS long enough.

The only thing that matters to Washington is votes, money and positive media (which lead to votes and money). DC has dozens of protests everyday...every single damn frakking day, anyone who thinks "protesting in DC' does a damn thing is an idjiot or simply self absorbed.

I know because I've been there, got the tshirt, went home empty handed.
This isn't just an everyday, garden variety, code pink protest. This is the kind of thing that can bring the entire nation to a stand still. You seem to have no concept of the scope of this.

Well you've done it... you have sounded as STUPID as you possibly could. Congratulations.

The POINT of this protest is to GET WASHINGTON'S ATTENTION.

You a millionaire? If not, you're suffering all the same woes in this country as everyone else. You should be SUPPORTING the truckers, because they're going to Washington to help YOU as well as EVERYONE ELSE.

But the only way you'll see that is if you PULL YOUR PARTISAN HACK BUBBLE HEAD OUT OF OBAMA'S ASS long enough.

The only thing that matters to Washington is votes, money and positive media (which lead to votes and money). DC has dozens of protests everyday...every single damn frakking day, anyone who thinks "protesting in DC' does a damn thing is an idjiot or simply self absorbed.

This isn't just an everyday, garden variety, code pink protest. This is the kind of thing that can bring the entire nation to a stand still. You seem to have no concept of the scope of this.

Just like the 2 Million Biker protest?

It was almost a complete failure from a media standpoint.

Let me guess...christian?
No... Christian.

Shocked to the core...

Why is some the most filthy, profane posters on this site seem to be christian?

Do you not know jebus is watching you?

Because I'm not afraid to get down the dirt and mix it up on your level, because I know you liberals love to think you're the only ones allowed to talk shit.

Sorry, if you can't take you own medicine.

I have no fucking clue who jebus is. Sounds like one of your fantasy idols.

That would be a great start. What a great idea.

Yay truckers.

I spoke to a trucker just the other day and he told me that truckers are having a tough time just surviving. And that they are sick of it

Fast food workers have a tough time surviving too, but when they protest for higher wages Republicans ridicule them. And I can guarantee you truckers are making a lot more money than fast food workers already. Maybe these truckers should try being more fiscally conservative. :eusa_whistle:

Good grief, the truckers are talking about PROTESTING government corruption in DC..and you bring up fast food workers..

this what you feel you need to do...not looking impressive here in my book

Last edited:

Just like the 2 Million Biker protest?

It was almost a complete failure from a media standpoint.
I didn't know a motorcycle could pull a 53' trailer full of goods and/or groceries.

Last edited:
That would be a great start. What a great idea.

Yay truckers.

I spoke to a trucker just the other day and he told me that truckers are having a tough time just surviving. And that they are sick of it

Fast food workers have a tough time surviving too, but when they protest for higher wages Republicans ridicule them. And I can guarantee you truckers are making a lot more money than fast food workers already. Maybe these truckers should try being more fiscally conservative. :eusa_whistle:

Good grief, the truckers are talking about PROTESTING government corruption in DC..and you bring up fast food workers..

And the truckers are talking about removing muslims from office and you bring up food prices.

Are you this thick?

And the truckers are talking about removing muslims from office and you bring up food prices.

Are you this thick?

That's not the only thing on their mind.

Are you this thick?

So this event is in protest of high grocery prices?
No, dick for brains, it's to protest WHY the cost of groceries is going up.

As in GOVERNMENT getting their GREEDY FAT FINGERS in everything they possibly can to get MORE MONEY coming INTO WASHINGTON, so they can WASTE IT.

Do you think what Washington does is PERFECT? Do you not have ONE BEEF WITH BIG GOVERNMENT?

So the solution to high grocery prices is to stop shipping them, causing them to go even higher, starving millions of families, and sending our economy into a tailspin? Sounds like these truckers don't care about the average American, as long as they get rid of Obama and deport some Muslims.

Three days is not going to cause any of what you say.
Weeks and Months yes but not 3 days.
It's about the violations of our Constitution.
Senators Graham and McCain should be included in the charges of aiding and abetting our enemies.

No... Christian.

Shocked to the core...

Why is some the most filthy, profane posters on this site seem to be christian?

Do you not know jebus is watching you?

Because I'm not afraid to get down the dirt and mix it up on your level, because I know you liberals love to think you're the only ones allowed to talk shit.

Sorry, if you can't take you own medicine.

I have no fucking clue who jebus is. Sounds like one of your fantasy idols.

Obviously. Tell me, when did jebus get down in the dirt and "mix it up"?

Jebus is your messiah. It's as a good a name as Jesus since his real name was yeshua.

OMG, 3 days is going DOOM our COUNTRY

but they have NO problems when Unions go on strikes against a company for weeks and shut them down..

man the twisted of some people is amazing

And where is all the threads on getting behind the truckers like there was for FAST FOOD WORKERS?

Oh yeah, they are protesting against GOVERNMENT so the hell with them

Last edited:

Are you this thick?

That's not the only thing on their mind.

Are you this thick?

Funny, I didn't see food prices....

Not to worry, only the Republican party can shut down Washington DC, and not only DC, but the whole country.

I did some truckin' myself years back, and I still have trucker friends. They know they hold probably more power over America than any other industry. If anyone can make Washington take notice, they can, because if there isn't any trucks moving, there's no FOOD being brought into cities. No food being brought into cities, won't take long before the shelves are bare and people are killing each other over a frigin' hotdog. You wan't anarchy? Just have the trucks stop and you'll have it. So Washington better listen and listen good.

Weird, now we have right wing conservatives advocating the tactics of Jimmy Hoffa's Teamsters Union...
Goes to show what you know about trucking... it appears you're quite naive about INDEPENDENT truckers, OWNER/OPERATOR.

You libshits have had your fun, now the PUSH BACK is coming. Sorry this upsets you in your little libtard utopia, but we have a country to save from the likes of commie pieces of shit like you.
Reading your post makes me wonder if you have any knowledge of how the trucking business works, and particularly how independent owner/operators work. Do you know what a broker is?

Not to worry, only the Republican party can shut down Washington DC, and not only DC, but the whole country.

ooooooooooo, the whole country?

they are some bad ass supermen then:lol:

the dramatics are becoming thick and fast and furious now

Last edited:

It's the Dems who want to shut down Washingtion D.C. because only one part of the Government won't be funded for a year.
Just like a spoiled child.
They won't fund the Health Care Bill for one year,then will just shut everything down and to hell with the people of this nation.:eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back