Truck hits Kosher protesters of ICE.

Shouldn't have blocked the entrance. Screw them.

AllLivesSplatter.jpg

• Banned

Why is this a “ story?” I don’t care what Religion or Ethnicity the Protesters were. ALL of them should have been arrested
Sorry, to upset you dumb, stupid, ignorant Pollack; but the S..T has NOT hit the fan

Just because you're a you know who.
If these protesters were Palestinians or Poles you'd be frothing at the mouth.

Why is this a “ story?” I don’t care what Religion or Ethnicity the Protesters were. ALL of them should have been arrested
Sorry, to upset you dumb, stupid, ignorant Pollack; but the S..T has NOT hit the fan

No, the fact is you are just being you and the fact is the Protesters no matter their religion got what they deserve for blocking a road way...

No, the fact is you are just being you and the fact is the Protesters no matter their religion got what they deserve for blocking a road way...

Just because you’re an. :ahole-1: If they were Palestinian this would be of no interest to you

Forum List

Back