Troy

M

Mummig

This movie could have been shortened by atleast an hour. It was long with no climax. The best part was the battle between Hector and Achilles and that only lasted three minutes. The only perk was hot guys in loin cloths. The battles could have been great but it didn't feel like it focused on them at all. I thought for sure they battles would have been like Braveheart, The Patriot and Gladiator.You basically dealt with a bunch of love stories...not what I went to see. I felt very left down. My brother actually fell asleep during it.:lame2:

Originally posted by Mummig
This movie could have been shortened by atleast an hour. It was long with no climax. The best part was the battle between Hector and Achilles and that only lasted three minutes. The only perk was hot guys in loin cloths. The battles could have been great but it didn't feel like it focused on them at all. I thought for sure they battles would have been like Braveheart, The Patriot and Gladiator.You basically dealt with a bunch of love stories...not what I went to see. I felt very left down. My brother actually fell asleep during it.:lame2:

My mother and her fiance said it sucked.
SOME cool effects and stuff, but a shitty plot and not a particulrly good perfomance by Jen's toy.

Forum List

Back