Trouble...

We can do that here.

No filters. Cuss up a storm if you like.

:)

Funny and weird thing PPV, that's where I draw a line...

I don't like the smut talk all that much. Easy and cheap laughs. It's so much more rewarding to draw a smile from someone without using the crutch of F bombs. Nothing I disdain more then a comedian whose act is laced with profanity because it's easy and the performance is thin.

I will on occasion use the word frak though...but that's out of emotion. There is nothing less witty than profanity for profanity's sake.
The correct grammar is "than," not then.

Never been in the military have ya?

I'm sorry, did I use it wrong? Looks like "than" to me...

Found it, thanks!
Now you just need your avi, and you're all set.

02mjwy

:wink_2:

Last edited:
I've been kicked off half a dozen internet boards, might as well try this one.

Please put on your seat belts and keep your hands and feet inside the carriage...it might get a little bumpy.
Welcome to USMB< Alfalfa. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I was gonna give ya a "welcome" pos rep, but seeing yur red dots, I'm gonna have to withhold for a bit

ahhhh,,,,,fuck it....pos rep on the way. If for no other reason than for pissing somebody off
:D

If need be, I can always have one of my socks neg ya
:eusa_shhh:

What's a red dot and neg?
Go to your control panel and click on "alerts" (or something like that - it's been some years since I last looked...I know when I first came here I didn't know what the rep system was like and I went a few weeks without even knowing I was getting PM's "repping" me, then I saw I had to toggle something.)

It's sort of a feedback system for your posts. You get positive points when other users like your posts, and "negged" if someone decides your post is dickish.

And occasionally some jerks will use the system to to bully new posters, like what happened to you today by Templar. And you didn't even know it. :)

I've never like any of these rating or like systems on any board I've ever been on. They don't mean anything and are rife with corruption and nepotism.

Go to your control panel and click on "alerts" (or something like that - it's been some years since I last looked...I know when I first came here I didn't know what the rep system was like and I went a few weeks without even knowing I was getting PM's "repping" me, then I saw I had to toggle something.)

It's sort of a feedback system for your posts. You get positive points when other users like your posts, and "negged" if someone decides your post is dickish.

And occasionally some jerks will use the system to to bully new posters, like what happened to you today by Templar. And you didn't even know it. :)

I've never like any of these rating or like systems on any board I've ever been on. They don't mean anything and are rife with corruption and nepotism.

I like the thanks button more than the rep button. The rep button is really a way for me to initiate a conversation with friends or even to open a discussion as well as it's usual purpose of agreement or props.

I so seldom give out pm's that this is a good way for me to connect.

I like the thanks report as well since this lets me know a bit of the giving nature of the member.

:)

I've been kicked off half a dozen internet boards, might as well try this one.

Please put on your seat belts and keep your hands and feet inside the carriage...it might get a little bumpy.

Welcome - so are we to understand that you don't follow rules? Make yourself at home! :lol:

I always follow the rules, some people don't appreciate my humor.

Okay, I'm game to hear your humor.

Don't knock it. I gave you some green, and it was corrupt.

I drink too much, swear too much, and have questionable morals. Oddly, I'm totally comfortable with all of that.

Don't knock it. I gave you some green, and it was corrupt.

I drink too much, swear too much, and have questionable morals. Oddly, I'm totally comfortable with all of that.

Hey! I'm in your sig file. SuhWEET! :D

Forum List

Back