Trouble: USA Today Gallop Poll Has Only 47% Of Country Thinking Obama Was Born In USA

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
So I guess releasing the long form was not enough. You see my fellow Americans, people have common sense enough to see a fraud and cover up by the Hawaiian Dept of Health. Yes, I am saying that the Hawaiian officials are part of it because the evidence is there that suggests they helped perpetuate this fiasco from the get go. This poll is proof positive that the people know that we actually have a usurper at the helm of the United States via the oval office.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/05/gallup-poll-only-47-definitely-believe.html

The White House called it "proof positive" of Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth but there still are significant numbers of Americans – tens of millions in fact – who don't believe the online image of a "Certificate of Live Birth" represents the full and open truth.

According to a new Gallup Poll reported by USA Today, only 47 percent of those surveyed say they think Obama "definitely" was born in the United States.

SNIP~

Charles Franklin, a University of Wisconsin political scientist, told USA Today that the findings show the public no longer has faith in the "traditional" gatekeepers, such as the news media and top political leaders.

Obama released the image late last month, saying he had no time for such silliness as questions about his birth, then departed for an appearance on Oprah's television show.

Part of the doubt that remains could be attributable to a long list of analysts who have come out with statements casting doubt on the integrity of the online image posted by the White House.

Web document experts have questioned the document's authenticity, and a close inspection of the Hawaii Department of Health state registrar's official stamp on the birth records even reveals an apparent typographical error.

The stamp, affixed April 25, 2011, says "TXE RECORD."

Yet, on a copy of a Hawaii long-form birth certificate issued only one month earlier, the stamp says "THE RECORD."...

It just proves that Republicans are determined to hold on to every piece of bullshit for as long as their greedy little hands will allow.

000044010801.jpg

• Banned
It just proves that Republicans are determined to hold on to every piece of bullshit for as long as their greedy little hands will allow.

000044010801.jpg
It's not bullshit, it's a fact that this man in office is a usurper and he released a forged long form birth certificate. Thye poll reflects the populace that doesn't believe him.

000044010801.jpg
It's not bullshit, it's a fact that this man in office is a usurper and he released a forged long form birth certificate. Thye poll reflects the populace that doesn't believe him.

See what I mean?

So I guess releasing the long form was not enough. You see my fellow Americans, people have common sense enough to see a fraud and cover up by the Hawaiian Dept of Health. Yes, I am saying that the Hawaiian officials are part of it because the evidence is there that suggests they helped perpetuate this fiasco from the get go. This poll is proof positive that the people know that we actually have a usurper at the helm of the United States via the oval office.

Gallup Poll: Only 47% Definitely Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Was Born In The United States... | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

The White House called it "proof positive" of Barack Obama's Hawaiian birth but there still are significant numbers of Americans – tens of millions in fact – who don't believe the online image of a "Certificate of Live Birth" represents the full and open truth.

According to a new Gallup Poll reported by USA Today, only 47 percent of those surveyed say they think Obama "definitely" was born in the United States.

SNIP~

Charles Franklin, a University of Wisconsin political scientist, told USA Today that the findings show the public no longer has faith in the "traditional" gatekeepers, such as the news media and top political leaders.

Obama released the image late last month, saying he had no time for such silliness as questions about his birth, then departed for an appearance on Oprah's television show.

Part of the doubt that remains could be attributable to a long list of analysts who have come out with statements casting doubt on the integrity of the online image posted by the White House.

Web document experts have questioned the document's authenticity, and a close inspection of the Hawaii Department of Health state registrar's official stamp on the birth records even reveals an apparent typographical error.

Yet, on a copy of a Hawaii long-form birth certificate issued only one month earlier, the stamp says "THE RECORD."...

Ya you just keep polishing this turd.

And your "poll" only represents the people that didn't roll their eyes and hang up when asked about said turd.

It is BS and it’s not a fact regardless how many people believe it.

Otherwise good job – you guys on the right keep this idiocy up; it takes away from debate of substantive issues, makes the right look goofy in the eyes of the general voting public, and will ensure Obama’s re-election.

• Banned

Otherwise good job – you guys on the right keep this idiocy up; it takes away from debate of substantive issues, makes the right look goofy in the eyes of the general voting public, and will ensure Obama’s re-election.

Does the Constitutions Article 2 Section 1 mean a lot to you?

Does an unsubstantiated accusation of treason towards the State of Hawaii mean a lot to you?

Plural? Ok now we are getting some where.....which one have you been reading?

Plural? Ok now we are getting some where.....which one have you been reading?
Should Article 2 Section 1 come before everything?

Gallup Poll: Only 47% Definitely Believe Obama AKA Soetoro Was Born In The United States... | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records

SNIP~

Holy shit man give it up. Even if you are right and Obama did Forge his long form, and really was not born here. It is still a losing issue for us. Were not going to Defeat Obama on it. Just move on and focus on the plethora of other issues Obama has performed less that great on.

SNIP~

You know, here's the thing. It's shit like this that makes me want to support Obama. Not because I generally agree with Obama. But because his opponents are so fucking stupid, I don't want to be associated with them. My reaction is "These guys are brain-dead morons. They hate Obama. Since they are morons, their judgment is wrong, so Obama must be right."

If I were a Democrat, I'd be sending money to these birfer nutters.

And thanks for proving that releasing his long-form birf certificate would do absolutely nothing to change the minds of the extremist fringe. 'Cause its not about a birth certificate. It's about being willfully blinded by hate.

Last edited:

SNIP~

It looks as if a lot of the people who cling to their guns and their religion also cling to their delusions.

it was 38% the week before he released the long form....so he shows almost a 10 point improvement in the polling USArmy!

Since the release of the birth certificate, news coverage of the issue has ebbed and the number of Americans who accept Obama as native-born has risen. In a Gallup Poll taken April 20-23, only 38% said they thought Obama was "definitely" born in this country; that number has risen by 9 points.
Poll: Some still question Obama's birthplace - USATODAY.com

Forum List

Back