Trouble. Newsmax/Zogby Poll: Scott Brown could beat Obama in Presidential Race.

they said the same thing about Obama not beating hillary. Good thing that theory held true.

Big difference: Obama pandered to the party philosophy. Scott Brown is too "Liberal" for the GOP ticket to support him. Not against Abortion? Not for making Gay Marriage illegal? Voted for Romneycare?

He wouldn't last as long as Palin who herself wouldn't last long.

they said the same thing about Obama not beating hillary. Good thing that theory held true.

Big difference: Obama pandered to the party philosophy. Scott Brown is too "Liberal" for the GOP ticket to support him. Not against Abortion? Not for making Gay Marriage illegal? Voted for Romneycare?

He wouldn't last as long as Palin who herself wouldn't last long.

you keep saying all these republicans don't have a chance to win the nomination, yet someone has to win it. you implied romney can't win because of romneycare. well who is going to beat Palin, then?

you keep saying all these republicans don't have a chance to win the nomination, yet someone has to win it. you implied romney can't win because of romneycare. well who is going to beat Palin, then?

I don't think Romney will win because he is a Mormon more than anything. He's pretty much disowned Romneycare if I remember correctly so there's that.

I think Huckabee will run but he has the whole clemmons thing. To be quite honest, Palin would get eaten alive by any real candidate. None of the GOP candidates seem appealing at all. Which leaves a opportunity for someone who has not entered the stage to win.

But the GOP could possibly choose Palin. Which would be the DNC's wet dream.

I don't think Romney will win because he is a Mormon more than anything. He's pretty much disowned Romneycare if I remember correctly so there's that.

I think Huckabee will run but he has the whole clemmons thing. To be quite honest, Palin would get eaten alive by any real candidate. None of the GOP candidates seem appealing at all. Which leaves a opportunity for someone who has not entered the stage to win.

there aren't any real candidates. I mean if it came down to ron paul vs palin, palin would win.

there aren't any real candidates. I mean if it came down to ron paul vs palin, palin would win.

And when those results are announced, over at the DNC..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJej6kCgxVM]YouTube - Cuban Pete[/ame]

Why on earth do they bother taking polls now? It's got to be the biggest waste of time and money because nothing that matters today is going to matter 3 years from now. We are going to be completely different people tomorrow, let alone 3 years from now.

And why on earth is anyone saying "So and so has no chance" I dont care who you are, you have a chance. Politics is such that anything can change in a day. Or has no one been paying attention these last few years.

If you want someone to win, support them and argue for them and make sure you go and get them to win.

I have yet to see Scott Browns Birth Certificate...

Is he hiding something?

I have no problem with Scott Brown showing proof that he is meets constitutional requirements for being president. Its a hell lot more that the current president has done.

Forum List

Back