Trouble in Walkerstan

To pretend that NO republican should be investigated for anything while the other investigations take place is pure insanity dont you think?

Why do you NEVER think its right to investigate an R for wrongdoing yet like it when the investigation includes democratic members?

Becasue you are a partisan hack who has no moral code

Is that your imagination talking or your wishful thinking?

If you did the crime do the time. Its just something democrats dont practice, so listening to you whine, doesnt draw any empathy.

You guys deserve anything done to you.

Funny you dont think anyone on the right should pay for their crimes

FBI Agents Search Home of Former Aide to Gov. Walker - ABC News

Archer, 52, served as a top deputy in the Wisconsin agency that oversees state contracts before she abruptly left the Walker administration last month, citing “personal family matters.” The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the raid coincides with “a growing John Doe investigation” into allegations that Walker staff members were doing campaign work in government offices while Walker served as a Milwaukee County executive.

I'm sure if theres anything to find the FBI will find it.

I think the Solyndra matter is a little more interesting though. It cost we taxpayers half a billion dollars.

Then why were you not concerned about the pallets of cash that disapeared in Iraq?

If it turns out that Walker used poeoples money to do his campaigning is it alright with cons?

If it is proved that Walker knew of any efforts of campaigning on government time, he should be held accountable.

Of course, had this been a Democrat, you'd be falling all over your dumb ass to sweep it under a big rug someplace.

I am holding out judgement until the case is fully investigated.

You guys are condeming Obama for before the facts are out.

Its what you always do.

Ignore any investigations into Rs and comdem Ds on rumor

Last edited:
Funny you dont think anyone on the right should pay for their crimes

lol You are always easily dismissed because you always have to make something up.

I guess my comment of do the crime do the time went over your head.

MOST STUFF DOES.......................

I hope this investigation gets to the real truth and punishes the real criminals involved.

To pretend that NO republican should be investigated for anything while the other investigations take place is pure insanity dont you think?

Why do you NEVER think its right to investigate an R for wrongdoing yet like it when the investigation includes democratic members?

Becasue you are a partisan hack who has no moral code

I nearly repped you for possibly the most ironic post of the year.

I am holding our judgement until the case is fully investigated.
You are holding "our judgement"? Calling the shots for the DNC now, TDNM? We could only pray for you to be in charge of obama's campaign.
You guys are condeming Obama for before the facts are out.

Its what you always do.

Ignore any investigations into Rs and comdem Ds on rumor

Is that not what you're doing here, you fucking hypocrite?

If it turns out that Walker used poeoples money to do his campaigning is it alright with cons?

Just as much as Democrats doing it... Which they all do. Maybe I'm jaded where I grew up in Chicago and every Democratic precinct captian had a city job for Boss Daley and his ability to retain that job was based on his getting the vote out. And every election, my Dad (who was a Nixon Republican) would squeeze this guy through the wringer to get stuff so he'd come out and vote election day.

Grow up. It's the way the game is played.

How about that play on Walkers name....???

Walkerstan.

how cute:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back