Trouble in Paradise? Wasserman-Shultz In Trouble With Obama?

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Rut Roh!

Debbie Wasserman-Shultz apparently was never on the top of the list of candidates to lead the DNC for Obama...

Is there a rift that could lead to an ousting?

Dem Source: Obama Scolds DNC Chair, 'Don't Forget You Work for Me'

"Rumors have been swirling around that Wasserman Schultz was not in President Obama’s top tier of candidates to sit at the helm of the Democratic National Committee.

A source within the Democratic Party who is a close associate of Wasserman Schultz has told the Shark Tank the details about the process that took place when the vetting of prospective candidates for the DNC chair.

The source told the Shark Tank that, “she (Wasserman Schultz) was not the first choice,” and that Wasserman Schultz feverishly lobbied her case of being a sitting ‘Jewish’ congresswoman in a very safe Democratic district. According to the source, Obama was pressured into picking Wasserman Schultz because she impressed upon him that he needed her as a loyal foot soldier to run cover him and shore up his dwindling support with the Jewish voters as well as with women.

But while Obama has been able to rely on Wasserman Schultz to carry his water, the President has grown increasingly annoyed with the polarizing manner in which she attacks her political opposition-a style that has galvanized her Republican opponents and chased many of those coveted ‘Independents’ away."

...the President has grown increasingly annoyed with the polarizing manner in which she attacks her political opposition-a style that has galvanized her Republican opponents and chased many of those coveted ‘Independents’ away."

Yep.

Obama does it well on his own...

I seriously think Obama has issues...

"You're working for me!" sounds familiar.

Wasn't Obama asked by one of the Democratic Congressmen in the caucus as Obamacare was about to be rolled out for Congressional approval "What will prevent what happened with HillaryCare from happening again"? To which Obama replied "You have me!" Here's a guy who hasn't been told to go pound sand once in fifty years. He's long overdue.

Forum List

Back