Trouble For Obama: WH Must Provide Congress A 'Priviledge Log' For Hidden Documents

The documents that were turned over were just blacked out on every line, so they turned over paper, but no information.

If obama is protecting an executive communication, then there was executive communication and he was lying, and holder was lying when they both said there weren't any.

I guarantee that the White House council is working overtime on these documents and the taxpayers are being bilked for it.

The documents that were turned over were just blacked out on every line, so they turned over paper, but no information.

If obama is protecting an executive communication, then there was executive communication and he was lying, and holder was lying when they both said there weren't any.

I guarantee that the White House council is working overtime on these documents and the taxpayers are being bilked for it.

YES THEY ARE. I hope their are tracers for paper shredders

It's interesting that Hillary Clinton is in an administration that could possibly be impeached. She was a Lawyer during Watergate and wanted to submit a brief arguing that "Nixon should not be granted legal counsel due to a lack of precedent". Ignoring the fact that then Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas was allowed to have a lawyer during the impeachment attempt against him in 1970.
Counsel confirms Hillary’s ‘fraudulent’ Watergate brief
Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.” Moreover, Zeifman claims Clinton bolstered her fraudulent brief by removing all of the Douglas files from public access and storing them at her office, enabling her to argue as if the case never existed.
I wonder if she'll try to make the same case against Obama? :D

It's interesting that Hillary Clinton is in an administration that could possibly be impeached. She was a Lawyer during Watergate and wanted to submit a brief arguing that "Nixon should not be granted legal counsel due to a lack of precedent". Ignoring the fact that then Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas was allowed to have a lawyer during the impeachment attempt against him in 1970.
Counsel confirms Hillary’s ‘fraudulent’ Watergate brief
Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat, called Clinton a “liar” and “an unethical, dishonest lawyer.” Moreover, Zeifman claims Clinton bolstered her fraudulent brief by removing all of the Douglas files from public access and storing them at her office, enabling her to argue as if the case never existed.
I wonder if she'll try to make the same case against Obama? :D

That was different then don't you know that? :badgrin:

When you cite Case Law, then you better provide the source.
Obviously, you do not understand the definition of Presidential Executive Privilege.
You should sew the schools you went to.

When you cite Case Law, then you better provide the source.
Obviously, you do not understand the definition of Presidential Executive Privilege.
You should sew the schools you went to.

Nixon vs. U.S.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD COMPLETE SCHOOL BEFORE YOU COME TO AN ADULT DISCUSSION BOARD.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back