Trouble For Obama: WH Must Provide Congress A 'Priviledge Log' For Hidden Documents

Why Obama?

Because of this new discovered tape from the 2009 just released of deputy attorney general David Ogden at a press conference admitting they were under Obama's direction and leadership. Watch the short video below. Obama is busted along with Holder and Napolitano.

Obama knew about Gun Walking in March, 2009 - YouTube

So Holder has certainly perjured himself.

Didn't Obama specifically deny knowledge of this?

I think he did not sure

Because of this new discovered tape from the 2009 just released of deputy attorney general David Ogden at a press conference admitting they were under Obama's direction and leadership. Watch the short video below. Obama is busted along with Holder and Napolitano.

Duh, I'll wait for an unedited version from a reliable source - other than therightscoop.com

Something from think progress or MSNBC I suspect?:eusa_whistle:

Yes, or any other reliable source that provides proof.

Why Obama?

Didn't Obama specifically deny knowledge of this?
Yes he did.

Duh, I'll wait for an unedited version from a reliable source - other than therightscoop.com

While I really could care less what the source is as long as the video is genuine, this particular video is FAR too heavily edited and done is such a way that was completely unnecessary. It actually makes things LESS clear. That speaks of bullshit. Anyone have this video in its entirety?

While I really could care less what the source is as long as the video is genuine, this particular video is FAR too heavily edited and done is such a way that was completely unnecessary. It actually makes things LESS clear. That speaks of bullshit. Anyone have this video in its entirety?

U.S.-Mexico Border Security Policy - C-SPAN Video Library

The WH has overplayed this one big time.

There is absolutely nothing pertaining to national security within FF.

EP isn't invoked for the hell of it. The only reason I can see for it is to cover asses all over the place.

Either Barry is trying to protect his pal Holder or he's trying to protect the both of em.

We have a US Border Patrol Agent dead along with hundred of Mexicans. The Mexican Govt knew nothing about FF. Head should roll on this.

WE all know god damned good and well that if this were the Bush WH O 'L Shitting Bull would be screaming like a stuck pig. We' have thread after thread about the Reps, Bush and Cheney and how they should be hung.

Apparantly its party over country as far as Shitting Bull and the other left wing loons are concerned.

Last edited:
The WH has overplayed this one big time.

There is absolutely nothing pertaining to national security within FF.

EP isn't invoked for the hell of it. The only reason I can see for it is to cover asses all over the place.

Either Barry is trying to protect his pal Holder or he's trying to protect the both of em.

We have a US Border Patrol Agent dead along with hundred of Mexicans. The Mexican Govt knew nothing about FF. Head should roll on this.
I agree:clap2:

Thanks for the link. Now you can't get more impartial than C-Span to boot, simple coverage...

This does not really prove that Obama had any direct involvement or knowledge in the details of the program though as it is others claiming so. I, personally, believe that he did though I see no evidence that it was a cover to strengthen gun laws. Never been one for conspiracy theories. I really have no idea what they were trying to accomplish or whether or not this is simply a case of extreme idiocy.

In the end, Obama and Holder are the people on top and they are accountable. Holder needs to go and Obama needs to be held accountable for actively attempting to cover this bullshit up.

Thanks for the link. Now you can't get more impartial than C-Span to boot, simple coverage...

This does not really prove that Obama had any direct involvement or knowledge in the details of the program though as it is others claiming so. I, personally, believe that he did though I see no evidence that it was a cover to strengthen gun laws. Never been one for conspiracy theories. I really have no idea what they were trying to accomplish or whether or not this is simply a case of extreme idiocy.

In the end, Obama and Holder are the people on top and they are accountable. Holder needs to go and Obama needs to be held accountable for actively attempting to cover this bullshit up.

Under the presidents leadership very first words.

If this thread was proof that obama had nothing to do with Fast and the furious liberals would be all over it posting bullshit in it. but nope they stay away in droves

This will put Obama on the spot and back him into a corner. What a smart move by Chuck Grassley. A “Privilege Log” details what hidden Fast & Furious documents Obama is exercising his power over, and what his legal argument for doing so is, and the White House is legally required to produce a privilege. If Obama doesn't produce then this will lead to far worse inplications.

Priviledge Logs:
http://www.ned.uscourts.gov/internetDocs/cle/2010-07/PrivilegeLogs.pdf

Grassley: WH must provide Congress with a ‘privilege log’ for Fast and Furious documents Obama’s hiding
Grassley: WH must provide Congress with a
h

Very interesting point stated by Judge Andrew Napolitano on Fox News.

Finally, Napolitano inferred that the invocation of executive privilege suggests that Holder discussed the details of this operation with the President which is “at odds” with his testimony before Congress – this could lead to a charge of “misleading the Congress.”

“They can’t have it both ways,” Napolitano concluded. “If the President was not personally involved, executive privilege does not apply.” He said that the administration could make a case that these documents relate to national security, but that would contradict Holder’s testimony before Congress.

Judge Napolitano: Invoking Executive Privilege Opens Holder Up To Charges Of ‘Misleading The Congress’ | Mediaite

Well Shitting Bull??? You going to tell us that C-SPAN is in the GOP's pocket and faked the video?

Oh goodie, wingnuts are excited. Hell, Grassley is too senile to find his ass with both hands. Obama is waaaaaaaay too smart for those old men.

Right, it's all about your Dear Leader. Screw Brian Terry and his Family. You Obamabots become more despicable by the day.

hmmmmm.....

C-SPAN video says 'under the leadership of the President'...

but then we have this...
Obama Denies Knowledge of Controversial Fed Operation Smuggling Guns Into Mexico | TheBlaze.com
Now under increasing fire for the controversial operation, the Obama administration is denying having authorized the mission. During an interview with Univision this week, President Obama said neither he nor Attorney General Eric Holder knew of the operation, now called “Operation Fast and Furious.”

Responding to reports that the Mexican government has complained about the U.S. operation that allowed guns to illegally cross the international border, Obama said he didn’t inform Mexican President Felipe Calderon because he — the president of the United States — wasn’t informed either.

Ditching the old presidential moniker “The Buck Stops Here,” Obama responded that the U.S. government “a pretty big government” with “a lot of moving parts”:

Obama is boned.

Forum List

Back