Trouble Brewing Inside the Squad?

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Has anybody else noticed Rashida Tlaib, the arab commie from Dearborn seems to be horning in on AOC's camera time? She's either acting as big sister or wanting some of that attention AOC is getting. Omar pretty much put a shoulder into AOC to get at the microphone at one point during their press conference; so she also appears to be tiring of AOC hogging the limelight. Pressley comes off as a Black Panther bitch, flashing an impressive vocabulary to mask her hatred for white people and doesn't appear to care for the other three. Gangs like AOC have assembled eventually turn on their founder....in the words of Omar, it's always about the Benjamins. BTW, aren't we all "colored"?...I mean, otherwise we'd be invisible, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

tenor.gif

• Banned
I bet they have lots of pages in their slam books dedicated to the Captain of the Football Team Donnie.

AOC is sickly white as a ghost and the A-rab looks like an ordinary ugly white woman.....I bet the other two are getting tired of them claiming to be "women of color" when they're not.

When was ever a time when the libs and the Dems tell "non-whites" should go back to their countries?

The answer: Never!

:auiqs.jpg:

mm.JPG

I bet they have lots of pages in their slam books dedicated to the Captain of the Football Team Donnie.

AOC is sickly white as a ghost and the A-rab looks like an ordinary ugly white woman.....I bet the other two are getting tired of them claiming to be "women of color" when they're not.
Hispanic or Latino is considered white So are middle easterners

When was ever a time when the libs and the Dems tell "non-whites" should go back to their countries?

The answer: Never!
That's precisely the problem.

Now, replace "the libs and the Dems" with "the cons and the Repubs" and the post is still true.
And that's precisely the problem.

I think AOC is going to have problems with her GOP rival in the making. She will get lots of donations and actually has a fairly decent platform and history. My only criticism of her thus far is that she does not pay proper homage to her homeland by using this as her campaign theme song:

Now, replace "the libs and the Dems" with "the cons and the Repubs" and the post is still true.

So, you wouldn't have no problem if Trump was a Democrat, and he said the same thing to those Congresswomen of his own party? Lol

Has anybody else noticed Rashida Tlaib, the arab commie from Dearborn seems to be horning in on AOC's camera time? She's either acting as big sister or wanting some of that attention AOC is getting. Omar pretty much put a shoulder into AOC to get at the microphone at one point during their press conference; so she also appears to be tiring of AOC hogging the limelight. Pressley comes off as a Black Panther bitch, flashing an impressive vocabulary to mask her hatred for white people and doesn't appear to care for the other three. Gangs like AOC have assembled eventually turn on their founder....in the words of Omar, it's always about the Benjamins. BTW, aren't we all "colored"?...I mean, otherwise we'd be invisible, right?
117537-98aabc77dde0769fc46fef528a3c535e.jpg

tenor.gif
Nope, there’s a black democrats on TV said the GOP was homogenous! :abgg2q.jpg:

a clique of teenage girls gossiping about other girls -- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

my my, how "political"

Watching AOC trying to act like a legislator is hilarious.....I almost shit when she referred to the others as her "colleagues"....She was a bartender a year ago who stole money out of the waitress tip jar. Ask her what the 13th Amendment is about and she'd give you the deer in a headlights stare and start throwing her hands around like Fidel. Her fame is coming to a close....I may buy the Playboy she appears in 2021, may not.

So, you wouldn't have no problem if Trump was a Democrat, and he said the same thing to those Congresswomen of his own party? Lol
I've trouble interpreting ungrammatical sentences so rather than replying directly to whatever the question might be I'll clarify my point:
Neither liberals/Democrats nor conservatives/Republicans state publicly that non-Whites should leave the USA. That's a problem because non-Whites should leave the USA.

Donald Trump never suggested that non-Whites should leave the USA. Rather, he addressed certain congresspeople of non-native origin, suggesting in typically clumsy fashion that because of their expressed hatred for the US system they go to their places of ethnic heritage to help fix problems extant there.

I've trouble interpreting ungrammatical sentences so rather than replying directly to whatever the question might be I'll clarify my point:
Neither liberals/Democrats nor conservatives/Republicans state publicly that non-Whites should leave the USA. That's a problem because non-Whites should leave the USA.

Nonetheless, I believe that Trump was correct what he stated. What Trump was stating that, if these Congresswomen have a problem (which they do have), to "go back where they belong" - to their countries and fix the crapholes in which their government refuses to "clean up".
That is in no way, shape or form - Racist.

Donald Trump never suggested that non-Whites should leave the USA. Rather, he addressed certain congresspeople of non-native origin, suggesting in typically clumsy fashion that because of their expressed hatred for the US system they go to their places of ethnic heritage to help fix problems extant there.

3 of the 4 people he addressed were born in the USA - one has citizenship papers in hand.

Trump is a fucking IDIOT.

I "suggest" his ass kissing drones follow suit.

3 of the 4 people he addressed were born in the USA - one has citizenship papers in hand.
Did anyone suggest otherwise?
One is a legal immigrant (and a poster child for a moratorium on immigration).
AOC is of Puerto Rican background, thus technically of US stock.
The other 2 were born and, most significantly, raised by people of non-native stock.
Suggesting they go back where they came from refers to their ethnic heritage and was appropriate, though delivered with Trump's typical clumsiness and crudeness.

Trump is a fucking IDIOT.

I "suggest" his ass kissing drones follow suit.
Their parents are terrorists who need deported.

Omar's father is in the country illegally and is on The Terrorist Watch List.

You should be deported too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back