Tropospheric Hot Spot- Why it does not exist...

Excellent! My walls were warmed because of work.

Absorbing radiation is not work. What work do you suppose your walls performed in order to emit energy towards a warmer object?

You can go on about this as much as you like..and demonstrate beyond any doubt that the topic is beyond you....but your walls are not radiating towards you...as they warm to a temperature closer to that of your skin, you lose less energy to them...the cool walls are not warming you up...

Absorbing radiation is not work. What work do you suppose your walls performed in order to emit energy towards a warmer object?

Matter outside the Sun's core, where fusion occurred, absorbed that fusion radiation.
That matter isn't allowed to radiate to the hotter corona?
All that energy is trapped in the Sun.....forever?
Neat!

Is this another one of your discoveries that no one else in the world is going to agree with?

He he,, it appears from reading this long winded thread that "hot spot" doesn't exist and that the AGW hypothesis remains a model only conjecture.

Matter outside the Sun's core, where fusion occurred, absorbed that fusion radiation.
Neat!

You should write to NASA and tell them that there is no need to spend millions or billions on learning why the corona is warmer than the surface of the sun...Simply explain to them that it is a clear case of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm and that all they need do is ignore the second law of thermodynamics and they will be as confident of the reason the corona is warmer than the surface as you.

Of course, they will be as wrong as you, but what the hell...science is wrong all the time isn't it?

And unlike you, I don't need anyone to agree with me. I have already proven several times in my own lifetime that the worldwide consensus on a particular scientific topic was wrong and I was right... You should try it sometime...it is quite easy. Choose a controversial scientific topic and go against the consensus...the odds are heavily in your favor that you will be right when all the facts are hashed out. All you need is the patience to wait.

Neat!

You should write to NASA and tell them that there is no need to spend millions or billions on learning why the corona is warmer than the surface of the sun...Simply explain to them that it is a clear case of energy moving spontaneously from cool to warm and that all they need do is ignore the second law of thermodynamics and they will be as confident of the reason the corona is warmer than the surface as you.

Of course, they will be as wrong as you, but what the hell...science is wrong all the time isn't it?

And unlike you, I don't need anyone to agree with me. I have already proven several times in my own lifetime that the worldwide consensus on a particular scientific topic was wrong and I was right... You should try it sometime...it is quite easy. Choose a controversial scientific topic and go against the consensus...the odds are heavily in your favor that you will be right when all the facts are hashed out. All you need is the patience to wait.

You should write to NASA and tell them that there is no need to spend millions or billions on learning why the corona is warmer than the surface of the sun..

I don't care why the corona is hotter.

I care that you claim the Sun can't radiate through the corona.

I don't care why the Earth's thermosphere is hotter than the Earth's surface.

I care that you claim the Earth's surface can't radiate through the thermosphere.

And unlike you, I don't need anyone to agree with me

How convenient, considering no one agrees with you.

I have already proven several times in my own lifetime that the worldwide consensus on a particular scientific topic was wrong and I was right...

None of those involved the 2nd Law.

Forum List

Back