Tropical forests are now emitting more carbon than oxygen, alarming new study finds

How do I know that any increase in the rate of adding Carbon to our carbon cycle is "not good"? Because of the observed effect of the recent increase.

Can you show a single real world measurement that establishes a coherent relationship between absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere?....Can you provide a single piece of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the man made warming hypothesis over natural variability?

The answer to both questions is a resounding no..because no such evidence exists...it is all models and manipulated records...no actual data anywhere....it is sad that there are so many ignorant, poorly educated dupes that such a simple minded scam could rise to such heights.

How do I know that any increase in the rate of adding Carbon to our carbon cycle is "not good"? Because of the observed effect of the recent increase.

Can you show a single real world measurement that establishes a coherent relationship between absorption of IR by a gas and warming in the atmosphere?....Can you provide a single piece of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports the man made warming hypothesis over natural variability?

The answer to both questions is a resounding no..because no such evidence exists...it is all models and manipulated records...no actual data anywhere....it is sad that there are so many ignorant, poorly educated dupes that such a simple minded scam could rise to such heights.

The public education system has been dumbing down our population for decades so it is not surprising.

Hey rocks...I note that you very often just rate a post as funny when you have no reply...laughing...or pretending a challenge is funny when you have no satisfactory response indicates a very interesting psychology at work...maybe you should do a bit of research...perhaps you might learn why you are like you are...if you have the balls to actually learn such a thing that is...

It takes a certain sort of person to actually look themselves in the eye...and generally speaking, liberals aren't that sort.

Last edited:
Hey rocks...I note that you very often just rate a post as funny when you have no reply...laughing...or pretending a challenge is funny when you have no satisfactory response indicates a very interesting psychology at work...maybe you should do a bit of research...perhaps you might learn why you are like you are...if you have the balls to actually learn such a thing that is...

It takes a certain sort of person to actually look themselves in the eye...and generally speaking, liberals aren't that sort.
OldCock just isn't that smart. You are expecting way too much from him.

He believes what the warmer church leaders tell him. He is your classic dupe.

OldCock just isn't that smart. You are expecting way too much from him.

He believes what the warmer church leaders tell him. He is your classic dupe.

No..rocks is pretty smart...he knows he is a liar and since at his core he is a liberal whore, he is perfectly wiling to lie like a rug for the political cause.

Now Toddy, have you ever been a major part of anything that won a major prize such as the Nobel Prize? I would bet not. Dr. Mann was a major figure in the writing of the paper that won the Nobel Prize.

Now Dr. Mann is considered one of the premier scientists in this discipline in the world. Are you even considered competent in your job? I really love the way you willfully ignorant 'Conservative' asses try to discredit people that have made real contributions to society, while they, the 'Conservatives' are doing all they can to tear down society.

Your hero, mann, LIED about being a Nobel recipient. There is no rational way to explain that away. He's a liar, and PROVABLY so. If he weren't, he wouldn't have removed the claim from his bio.

Game. Set. Match.
The IPCC won the prize, and they acknowledged him, by name, as a contributor. Boy oh boy, you really got him there. This loser is merely a "contributor" to nobel prize winning work, and not the direct recipient. Yeah boy, you sure are awesome next to him. As evidenced by your zero published science in any of these fields. You bristle at the slightest mention that, oh just maybe, you are both being dishonest and migjt not have a clue what you are talking about. When this happens, we all get treated to a synopsis of your resume (real or imagined) and a blubbering counterattack.

Yet here you are, trying to discredit a lifelong scientist (and all of the science, let's not play coy about that) . Trust me , this accomplished man would not throw a hissy like you do, should he find you questioning his honesty and competence. He doesnt need to....his work speaks for itself.
Mann is a political whore.. And to that end he falsifies data, marries dis-similar data sets at different spatial resolutions and then tacks on a daily set to the end of them all claiming a massive rise... He is a deceiver... He is consistent only in his deceptions...

Forum List

Back