Trophy Hunting -- Yea or Nay?

Tophy Hunting: Yes or No?

• Yes. Men should shoot any and every animal for its head.

• No. There's no need to kill animals just to appear macho.

• Other. There could be instances where trophy hunting is acceptable. (Please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yea, cos friends kill friends.

And eat 'em too.

I'm sure you had X # of generations tell you how great and natural that hunting is. But its 2015; not 1815. You can be the change you want to see, bro. Stop terrorizing animals.

Terrorizing? I promise you the deer doesnt even know what hit him.
Unlike that cow who watches his buddies get the bolt gun and can smell the blood from the hundreds of cows that came before him.
Stop with the fake sympathy....bro.

Deer often don't die right away. And if you want to argue that slaughterhouses are inhumane, then fine. But it's not an argument for hunting imo.

Doesnt really matter what you think. The fact remains that deer have to be thinned out or starvation becomes a problem.
You'd rather see them suffer for months,id rather see them put down quickly.
You endorse sickness and hunger for the entire herd,while I endorse the quick death of a few to keep the majority healthy.
You're one sick individual.

Problem with this particular arguement is it can be applied to people as well. Better if we just cull the human herd in famine struck places so famines don't wipe everyone out.

Instead, the only pro-hunting arguement should be, in a time when there's untold additives in supermarket meat, hunting and getting meat au natural is the healthiest option. Plus it's much more spiritually positive to hunt, thank the animal for providing you with sustenance, and utilizing as much of it as you can then forcing someone else to raise animals for you so you can pretend to be morally superior. Getting your hands dirty and bloody is if nothing else much more honest than buying meat from a store. To say nothing of the lives of farmed animals are utterly miserable. The life of wild game is as happy as can be except for a few moments at the end.

And eat 'em too.

I'm sure you had X # of generations tell you how great and natural that hunting is. But its 2015; not 1815. You can be the change you want to see, bro. Stop terrorizing animals.

Unlike that cow who watches his buddies get the bolt gun and can smell the blood from the hundreds of cows that came before him.

Deer often don't die right away. And if you want to argue that slaughterhouses are inhumane, then fine. But it's not an argument for hunting imo.

Doesnt really matter what you think. The fact remains that deer have to be thinned out or starvation becomes a problem.
You endorse sickness and hunger for the entire herd,while I endorse the quick death of a few to keep the majority healthy.

Problem with this particular arguement is it can be applied to people as well. Better if we just cull the human herd in famine struck places so famines don't wipe everyone out.

Instead, the only pro-hunting arguement should be, in a time when there's untold additives in supermarket meat, hunting and getting meat au natural is the healthiest option. Plus it's much more spiritually positive to hunt, thank the animal for providing you with sustenance, and utilizing as much of it as you can then forcing someone else to raise animals for you so you can pretend to be morally superior. Getting your hands dirty and bloody is if nothing else much more honest than buying meat from a store. To say nothing of the lives of farmed animals are utterly miserable. The life of wild game is as happy as can be except for a few moments at the end.

So you want to equate humans to deer? Thats crazy talk.
And you still didnt address the need to thin the herd for the good of the entire herd.
It has to be done,there is no maybe about it.

And you still didnt address the need to thin the herd for the good of the entire herd.

Human animal would be better off without over 7 billion of us competing for finite resources. That's the deer arguement. Pretending we're not just another species of animal but something special is the crazy talk.

Human animal would be better off without over 7 billion of us competing for finite resources. That's the deer arguement. Pretending we're not just another species of animal but something special is the crazy talk.

Than what are you waiting for?
Animals dont think,they are not self aware. So of course it's different,no matter what kind of BS moral platitudes you want to throw out there.

Forum List

Back