troops patrolling the Streets near you?

j-roc

Rookie
Oct 15, 2010
i came across this interesting article that you should check out it talks about how the government is training the army to patrol the streets and put down an insurrection my question is why? what do they know that we dont?

search "troops run ammerican cities" in google and its the first or second from the top of the page
i cant put urls cuz i havent posted 15 times yet

Last edited:
just search troops run american cities in google and its at the top of the page

I checked it out......it's from a site called "Prison Planet", which is one of those conspiracy places.

Incidentally...........it also states that the training is for the troops in Afghanistan, which is part of our mission over there.

But........just like some of our more famed conspiracy theorists on USMB, they take it too far and think that it's going to be used to take over the country and create a fascist state.

Nope. This belongs with eots.

He's talking about failed U.S. economies firing cops and using national guard for security and law enforcement which is a particularly STUPID idea that pisses me off to the core.

Part of the National Guard's mission is to maintain order during times of national emergency. I would be concerned if the military did not have a contingency plan for, say, a nuclear terrorist attack on NYC or LA.

Part of the National Guard's mission is to maintain order during times of national emergency. I would be concerned if the military did not have a contingency plan for, say, a nuclear terrorist attack on NYC or LA.

No doubt, but not generally a good idea just because your city can't manage it's budget. Set's a bad precdent.

No doubt, but not generally a good idea just because your city can't manage it's budget. Set's a bad precdent.
Here in Ohio, they're encouraging citizens to purchase firearms, because the police can no longer respond to the sheer number of burglaries, muggings, and gang battles.

I'd rather the National Guard patrol my corner, than be forced to hide behind sandbags with an AK in my own home. In some nearby neighborhoods, citizens live in their basements so they are not hit by stray bullets.

Here in Ohio, they're encouraging citizens to purchase firearms, because the police can no longer respond to the sheer number of burglaries, muggings, and gang battles.

I'd rather the National Guard patrol my corner, than be forced to hide behind sandbags with an AK in my own home. In some nearby neighborhoods, citizens live in their basements so they are not hit by stray bullets.

Slippery slope. I'd rather have soldiers be soldiers and cops be cops. Historically speaking using battle hardened soldiers play po po doesn't work out so well. You'd be better off with citizen patrols working on a voluntary basis. People who know the area, the city etc. Since 2008 there is no guarantee that the guard policing your town would even be from that state thanks to Bush, and congress.

Forum List

Back