Troops love the president

DBrod1215

Rookie
Apr 5, 2009
It's clear from the wildly enthusiastic response from the troops this morning that President Obama is a source of inspiration and hope for members of the US military. The beloved President's remarks were repeatedly interrupted by wild cheering from the troops. Who can blame them? He's ending a bloody, needless Republican war and is saving tens of thousands of lives and billions and billions of dollars in the process. God bless him.

It's clear from the wildly enthusiastic response from the troops this morning that President Obama is a source of inspiration and hope for members of the US military. The beloved President's remarks were repeatedly interrupted by wild cheering from the troops. Who can blame them? He's ending a bloody, needless Republican war and is saving tens of thousands of lives and billions and billions of dollars in the process. God bless him.

he is sending them to afganistan..........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.......DEEBEE! I WAS WONDERIN' HOW LONG IT WOULD TAKE BEFORE YOU FINALLY MADE A GRANDE ENTRANCE. AND NOW THAT YOU'VE DONE THAT.....

LET ME BE THE FIRST TO WELCOME YOUR LOVABLE, MISERABLE, LIBERAL HIDE TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD.:razz:

YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME FOR SEVEN YEARS NOW;

RWC

U.S. Troops In Iraq Excited To Finally Return To Afghanistan | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

International
U.S. Troops In Iraq Excited To Finally Return To Afghanistan

March 20, 2009 | Issue 45•12
Troops

These homesick soldiers are, at long last, going back to Kabul.
Article Tools

o
Onion News Network:
- In The Know: How Can We Make The War In Iraq More Eco-Friendly? 02.27.08
o
Onion News Network:
- Army Holds Annual 'Bring Your Daughter To War' Day 03.17.08

BAGHDAD—Members of the U.S. Armed Forces were reportedly overcome with feelings of joy, nostalgia, and optimism this week after learning they would soon be withdrawn from Iraq and allowed to finally return home to Afghanistan.

"I never thought this day would come," said Cpl. Douglas Robinson, who hasn't seen the barren hills and smoking craters of his beloved Kabul in nearly six years. "Being away from those you left behind, for this long, it definitely starts to take a toll on you."
Enlarge Image Kabul

The amber waves of blowing sand and rubble.

Added Robinson, "I can't believe I'm going home again."

In 2003, thousands of American soldiers were unexpectedly uprooted from Afghanistan and sent off to fight in a long and bloody war overseas. After serving multiple tours of duty in Iraq, the vast majority of these troops said they couldn't wait to get back and have their lives return to normal.

"It's going to be great to be surrounded by all those familiar faces again," said Pfc. Shawn Brunner, staring wistfully at an old and faded photograph of the bleak wasteland. "The tribal sheiks, the frightened villagers, all that wonderful rubble near the Id Gah Mosque. When I'm finally back on Afghan soil, I'll probably kiss the ground."

You right wing fucking hypocrite pussies. Seriously?

Afganistan is the war we should be fighting.

I wonder if we would have won already had Bush not spread us too thin by starting the Iraq war before the Afgan war was finished?

Do you still want to capture or kill Bin Ladin? Or like Bush, do you not think about him that seriously.

But I swear to god, you god damn cock sucking Republicans are going to now start playing politics with Afganistan? Stop it! For the sake of the troops. LOL.

But seriously, your fuckng party was in charge on 9-11 and you got attacked, and then 8 years later you didn't capture Bin Ladin? You should be a fucking shamed of yourselves.

And you should never have the fucking balls to bring up Afganistan. If you bring up Afganistan, you automatically lose the arguement, because if anything, Afgan is the shining example of what a failure you and your party are.

Seriously, you Republicans are treasonist. I'd fight against you all in a new Civil War. I don't want anything to do with you fucking losers anymore.

We'll take Pittsburg, Philly, NY, Chicago, California, Detroit, Boston, etc. We'll take every city/state that makes America great, and you can keep the fucking hillbilly states.

Then you can elect what ever dumb fuck you want and you can get hit on 9-11 every year. Fucking weak ass GOP.

No wonder their voters are dumb as fuck.

I wonder if we would have won already had Bush not spread us too thin by starting the Iraq war before the Afgan war was finished?

Do you still want to capture or kill Bin Ladin? Or like Bush, do you not think about him that seriously.

But I swear to god, you god damn cock sucking Republicans are going to now start playing politics with Afganistan? Stop it! For the sake of the troops. LOL.

But seriously, your fuckng party was in charge on 9-11 and you got attacked, and then 8 years later you didn't capture Bin Ladin? You should be a fucking shamed of yourselves.

And you should never have the fucking balls to bring up Afganistan. If you bring up Afganistan, you automatically lose the arguement, because if anything, Afgan is the shining example of what a failure you and your party are.

Seriously, you Republicans are treasonist. I'd fight against you all in a new Civil War. I don't want anything to do with you fucking losers anymore.

We'll take Pittsburg, Philly, NY, Chicago, California, Detroit, Boston, etc. We'll take every city/state that makes America great, and you can keep the fucking hillbilly states.

Then you can elect what ever dumb fuck you want and you can get hit on 9-11 every year. Fucking weak ass GOP.

listen you daft ****.....we shouldn't be in either country......we shouldn't be sending foreign aid anywhere or have any military bases or troops anywhere.....

and now you all are pro war and pro civil war......you fucking lot are as bad as the folks you complained about for 8 years......you have become what you loathed....

what are you fucking unarmed nitwits going to wage civil war with.....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Wrong. Troops are forced to cheer, like him or not. I can't imagine many that would be given his world apology tour.

He's not ending shit. Open your eyes, partisan hack.

Who are you calling pussy, pussy? I've got my DD214. Got yours?

Obviously you don't know what treason is. Go take your meds, idiot.

listen you daft ****.....we shouldn't be in either country......we shouldn't be sending foreign aid anywhere or have any military bases or troops anywhere.....

and now you all are pro war and pro civil war......you fucking lot are as bad as the folks you complained about for 8 years......you have become what you loathed....

what are you fucking unarmed nitwits going to wage civil war with.....

He was already what he loathes. So much so he can't deal with reality. A one way sign is more objective than sillyblahblah, or the original poster for that matter.

These are the kind of idiots the Democratic party signs up to vote.

Well now DBrod, it seems you have made your way here after all. I had my hopes up you might be on your way to free room and board in Kansas, courtesy of the feds. Regardless, you will find just as many anti everything weirdos here, as we had before. They are just as wild with their accusations without any supporting proof other than their weak personal opinion. Consequently, you should fit right in.
gb

Aww the little leftistas are having a circle jerk because the "Onion" and CNN say so.

Funny, but when I ask the troops I know, I hear the real story, they didn't vote for him/it and are getting out as soon as their time is over.

I seem to recall that when the troops cheered for G.W., you on the left claimed that they had been forced! That it was all a big dog and pony show.

Why would it be different now? If I was still in the service, I'd want to be photographed with the Commander in Chief no matter who it was or whether I liked him or not. I'd try to get him to sign my performance report too! You're set for life when the Prez does that. :lol:

I seem to recall that when the troops cheered for G.W., you on the left claimed that they had been forced! That it was all a big dog and pony show.

Why would it be different now? If I was still in the service, I'd want to be photographed with the Commander in Chief no matter who it was or whether I liked him or not. I'd try to get him to sign my performance report too! You're set for life when the Prez does that. :lol:

Facts are irrelevant to these Looney Librons. When the troops cheered Bush it was all just for show but when they cheer Obama, aka POS they are sincere? What a joke. As if these loons actually expect anybody to believe this crap. This Libron has been spewing this same nonsense from the beginning without a shred of proof. The only thing that might be minutely truthful from DBrod is, she belongs in a cell in Kansas.
gb

Well now DBrod, it seems you have made your way here after all. I had my hopes up you might be on your way to free room and board in Kansas, courtesy of the feds. Regardless, you will find just as many anti everything weirdos here, as we had before. They are just as wild with their accusations without any supporting proof other than their weak personal opinion. Consequently, you should fit right in.
gb

Feel free to not attempt to attribute your lack of intellect and objectivity to anyone else. You haven't been here long enough to know what's here and what isn't.

It isn't different now.

Facts are irrelevant to these Looney Librons. When the troops cheered Bush it was all just for show but when they cheer Obama, aka POS they are sincere? What a joke. As if these loons actually expect anybody to believe this crap. This Libron has been spewing this same nonsense from the beginning without a shred of proof. The only thing that might be minutely truthful from DBrod is, she belongs in a cell in Kansas.
gb

Don't know about where DBrod belongs, but I suspect you are correct. Here basless assertions are absurd though. I used to have to stand in those rent-a-crowd formations. They ARE bullshit dog and pony shows and the military is a captive audience. It doesn't matter WHO is President.

Wrong. Troops are forced to cheer, like him or not. I can't imagine many that would be given his world apology tour.

He's not ending shit. Open your eyes, partisan hack.

Forced to cheer???? How??? At gunpoint??? It appeared that was the case when Bush showed up but I watched Obama speaking in front of the troops a few minutes ago and they were whoopin and hollarin and it was clearly spontaneous. He was getting interupted constantly with the crowd noise. Sorry Gunny I know you got medals on your medals but your take on this is wrong. Better clean your sights.

Forum List

Back