Troops killed in Niger

Our spec ops have been training in Africa for a long time now. To deal with radical elements over there even including a radical Christian group that was raising hell.

Read about it many times.

United States Africa Command

Training and Assistance
The Africa Contingency Operations Training and Assistance (ACOTA) program is funded and managed by the U.S.Department of State. The initiative is designed to improve African militaries’ capabilities by providing selected training and equipment necessary for multinational peace support operations.

Where does the US NOT have troops?

The US wonders why people get pissed off and try and attack the US.

I agree the West should stop providing Niger with money. In 6 months, most of the population would starve and or succumb to easily curable diseases as Mother Nature intended.

I agree the West should stop providing Niger with money. In 6 months, most of the population would starve and or succumb to easily curable diseases as Mother Nature intended.

That's actually a great idea.

Treat it like a fish kill.

We let Mother Nature finish them all off, and then we can restock by
sending 40 million from here over there.

Africa indeed should be colonized by Europe again except this time stop pretending the current inhabitants have IQs above 80. Sterilize the savages in a humane manner. It is like if there is a wasp nest in your house, do you try to reason with it and wonder if it has some value not readily visible?

How about the US not buy their Oil...

Niger has been desimated by Oil Compaies buy rights and poluting the country in the extraction , all protected by corrupt governments...

If you polute the fish stocks then fisherment become pirates... Pollute the land, they become rebels...

I was talking to Shell exec one night and he said they do it and that is the only way to get oil...

Niger is an ecological disaster zone...

Niger could feed itself without oil, it was oil that ruined the country

No doubt oil companies are sloppy there but come on Niger nor can any African can feed themselves without Western help. They are angry savages because they hate more advanced humans.

Do you even know where Niger is? Seriously? I bet you have no clue what you're talking about.

Low IQ Kenyan/Somali savages attacking ships at sea. Black Africans are literally clueless but criminals generally speaking if we are speaking in terms of Western civilization.

No doubt oil companies are sloppy there but come on Niger nor can any African can feed themselves without Western help. They are angry savages because they hate more advanced humans.

Actualty mixed up Niger with Nigeria...

Niger is one of those central African hell holes. Uranium is there big export and they have lovely deals with China if you want to give them up... The US is probably there to stop uranium getting into the wrong hands...

US is there so dirty bombs are not set off all over America. Not pretty but it has to be done...

Low IQ Kenyan/Somali savages attacking ships at sea. Black Africans are literally clueless but criminals generally speaking if we are speaking in terms of Western civilization.

Some people need to make money, and the only ways to make money in some places are by doing risky things.

Niger has been desimated by Oil Compaies buy rights and poluting the country in the extraction , all protected by corrupt governments...

If you polute the fish stocks then fisherment become pirates... Pollute the land, they become rebels...

I was talking to Shell exec one night and he said they do it and that is the only way to get oil...

Newsflash: Shell is NOT an American oil company.

Bravo on figuring out you have the wrong country!

This one not about oil, my mistake...

Uranium is the reason the US is there

Actualty mixed up Niger with Nigeria...

Niger is one of those central African hell holes. Uranium is there big export and they have lovely deals with China if you want to give them up... The US is probably there to stop uranium getting into the wrong hands...

US is there so dirty bombs are not set off all over America. Not pretty but it has to be done...

The US is in Niger with the Nigerian army, according to this report. Niger being directly north of Nigeria.

A hell hole? Well it's a tough place.

1280px-Niger_sat.png

This is what it looks like from the air. Clearly green isn't their favorite color. It's mostly desert. The population seems to have doubled in the last 17 years from 10 million to 20 million. And up from 3.6 million in the 1960s.

49% of the population is 14 or younger. It's a harsh place. Maybe not the best place to live. Life expectancy is over 60 years of age, which is not bad for a desert.

Uranium is 72% of their exports. It's all they've really got. Maybe if the US were a little more generous with their buying price, then they wouldn't need troops there.

Bravo on figuring out you have the wrong country!

Well.... that's a difficult one in these modern times.

Shell is, officially, a Dutch company.

Headquarters in the Hague, the CEO is Dutch, and that's about as Dutch as you really get.

Largest shareholders are Franklin Resources Inc., American, Price T Rowe Associates Inc. American, Fidelity Investments, American.

So, the reality of it is that it's international, but has a lot of American backers. However these American firms might be owned in part by foreigners too.

Forum List

Back