Troops back to Iraq

Even if troops left don't we still have contractors there? It's about Obama it's American foreign policy that wants to stay in Iraq.

Guess they found a new oil hot spot...gotta secure it under the guise of a military reason.

They are gonna stay there for certain reasons. We don't know all of them but its not Obama's decision to remove those military contractors. They are gonna stay anywhere in the Middle East they can.

• Banned
Contractors don't bother me they aren't under military rule they are run by corporations troops are the ones they don't need to be there period,yea they are probably gonna go back slowly but surely to buildup for an attack on Iran.

Contractors don't bother me they aren't under military rule they are run by corporations troops are the ones they don't need to be there period,yea they are probably gonna go back slowly but surely to buildup for an attack on Iran.

I don't want that. I think Obama will be the only one who will try not to go on that path. But the Congress will force it unfortunately unless the American people start protesting in the streets. We need that

I don't want that. I think Obama will be the only one who will try not to go on that path. But the Congress will force it unfortunately unless the American people start protesting in the streets. We need that

Bullshit. Obama is Commander in Chief, he owns this.

It you don't want troops back in the middle east then you need to vote against both major parties.

It you don't want troops back in the middle east then you need to vote against both major parties.

What do you think will happen to him if he opposes the war and publicly declare's America will not be involved?

What do you think will happen to him if he opposes the war and publicly declare's America will not be involved?

Who cares. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Might as well be damned while doing the right thing.

Who cares. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Might as well be damned while doing the right thing.

Something will happen and he will be pressured into it.

Something will happen and he will be pressured into it.

Then he's weak, and has no right to lead the troops.

No, I think he is just making statements on Iran because we are nearing elections. I don't think Obama will invade but Romney has said he would "stop" Iran but he also said it won't be required today. So he also realizes the American people don't want another Middle East war

Forum List

Back