Troopergate: Meet The Investigators

Ninja

Dec 30, 2006
Glorious People's Republic of California
troopergateim8.jpg

The man overseeing the “investigation,” Sen. Hollis French, is the bald guy near the back (fifth from left, by the Obama ‘08 posters). Any doubts about this hack’s objectivity yet?

Well, it gets better. Last week, for obvious reasons, Rep. John Coghill asked the Alaska Legislative Council to remove French from the probe. Coghill’s request was rejected:

On Monday, the head of the Legislative Council turned down his request. Democratic Sen. Kim Elton responded that he is sure that partisan politics can be kept out of the probe.

You know what’s coming, right? Senator Elton is also in the picture. He’s the tall bearded guy on the far left (ahem) of the photo. His Alaska State Legislature web page can be found here.

So, there it is. The guy overseeing the troopergate ”investigation” and the man charged with keeping him honest are both proud Obama partisans. If ever there was a put up job, folks, this is it.

Meanwhile, just in case French and Elton need some help ginning up October surprises, the Dems have sent a small army of oppo research creeps to drill for dirt. What could make anyone vote for such people?

Health Care BS - TROOPERGATE: MEET THE INVESTIGATORS

Might I remind you of Kenneth Starr and tell me how much money did your republican congress waste on that one? And what did CLinton do, get a blow job?
Tell me why she has to fire everyone she doesn't like or doesn't agree with her?
WRONG, he commited PERJURY

There is a good reason! Maybe Palin should get some thicker skin about all this and wake up and realize she is playing with the big kids now!
yes, because every state should have state troopers that threaten to shoot their father in law:cuckoo:

troopergateim8.jpg

The man overseeing the “investigation,” Sen. Hollis French, is the bald guy near the back (fifth from left, by the Obama ‘08 posters). Any doubts about this hack’s objectivity yet?

Well, it gets better. Last week, for obvious reasons, Rep. John Coghill asked the Alaska Legislative Council to remove French from the probe. Coghill’s request was rejected:

On Monday, the head of the Legislative Council turned down his request. Democratic Sen. Kim Elton responded that he is sure that partisan politics can be kept out of the probe.

You know what’s coming, right? Senator Elton is also in the picture. He’s the tall bearded guy on the far left (ahem) of the photo. His Alaska State Legislature web page can be found here.

So, there it is. The guy overseeing the troopergate ”investigation” and the man charged with keeping him honest are both proud Obama partisans. If ever there was a put up job, folks, this is it.

Meanwhile, just in case French and Elton need some help ginning up October surprises, the Dems have sent a small army of oppo research creeps to drill for dirt. What could make anyone vote for such people?

Health Care BS - TROOPERGATE: MEET THE INVESTIGATORS

ummm except the investigation was underway before she was nominated...back in JULY! I know...don't let the facts get in your way Ninja of crying and whining about your conspiracy theory.

also I thought Palin herself wanted the investigation to quell the rumors that she'd done something wrong...

just more bullshit

1. Deflection.
2. Ignore the facts presented; repeat the lie.

it's the republican way....

and I'm sorry....ninja are you now presenting evidence that it will go her way as presented by a guy in the party you just said was out to get her? I'm confused...which is it?

Last edited:
ummm except the investigation was underway before she was nominated...back in JULY! I know...don't let the facts get in your way Ninja of crying and whining about your conspiracy theory.

also I thought Palin herself wanted the investigation to quell the rumors that she'd done something wrong...

just more bullshit

Now that hasn't changed who is investigating her does it ? I bet they even are getting some good prosecution tips from the DNC too. It's how America works!

Last edited:
Thankfully, Mr Obama's supporters have said they will make their findings about 3 weeks before the election. Oddly, I don't see many conservatives quivering over this fact; instead I'm sure they are eager to have yet another round of silly rumors laid to rest.

it's the republican way....

and I'm sorry....ninja are you now presenting evidence that it will go her way as presented by a guy in the party you just said was out to get her? I'm confused...which is it?
HA

coming from someone who will lie and defend any democrat no matter what
you have got to be kidding

Forum List

Back