Trooper to file civil suit against Palin

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
"People involved in the probe said, based on interviews with law enforcement officials, they expect the trooper to file a civil suit against Palin and members of her administration once the report is released in three weeks."

This link has the most detailed description of the mounting evidence against Palin....

Alaska Senator Recommends Palin's Husband Be Held in Contempt

I'd say that's a pretty good indication the investigation case is going absolutely nowhere and an indictment is unlikely.

What a surprise.

"People involved in the probe said, based on interviews with law enforcement officials, they expect the trooper to file a civil suit against Palin and members of her administration once the report is released in three weeks."
perhaps justice is due.

More likely he knows there's no case against her, and he's just wanting to get a little $$$$ out of her.

I imagine if they were considering indicting her, it was on criminal charges.

If he's pursuing civil charges now, I'm assuming the previous investigation was for criminal misconduct. And I doubt he'd be doing it if the criminal case was going anywhere.

I imagine if they were considering indicting her, it was on criminal charges.

Can you get indicted for anything other than criminal charges?

If he's pursuing civil charges now, I'm assuming the previous investigation was for criminal misconduct. And I doubt he'd be doing it if the criminal case was going anywhere.

Interesting point but I'm not convinced.

I think the chance exists that it might be a reaction to the Palin's stonewalling the investigation, refusing to honor supeanas, and reneging on their committment to cooperate.

Forum List

Back