Troll Level: POTUS

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
48EA68B8-66A0-417A-91BE-0F90EF330D67.jpeg

Twitter

Trump couldn’t have scripted Acosta’s border visit better himself.

this was a great move by the president

we all know that CNN is primarily a propaganda arm for the progressive movement that typically only peddles fake news

so, on the rare occasions when they actually get a story correct, they deserve praise

I use positive reinforcement with my kids and it works! Since CNN in general (and Acosta in particular) demonstrates the emotional stability of a typical bratty child; maybe this will wind up being helpful :dunno:

and our President has been ON FIRE this morning!

tweets below -

quote:
Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!

quote:
...Funny thing about James Comey. Everybody wanted him fired, Republican and Democrat alike. After the rigged & botched Crooked Hillary investigation, where she was interviewed on July 4th Weekend, not recorded or sworn in, and where she said she didn’t know anything (a lie),....

quote:
....the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop......
quote:
....the FBI was in complete turmoil (see N.Y. Post) because of Comey’s poor leadership and the way he handled the Clinton mess (not to mention his usurpation of powers from the Justice Department). My firing of James Comey was a great day for America. He was a Crooked Cop......

quote:
I have been FAR tougher on Russia than Obama, Bush or Clinton. Maybe tougher than any other President. At the same time, & as I have often said, getting along with Russia is a good thing, not a bad thing. I fully expect that someday we will have good relations with Russia again!

quote:
Lyin’ James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter S and his lover, agent Lisa Page, & more, all disgraced and/or fired and caught in the act. These are just some of the losers that tried to do a number on your President. Part of the Witch Hunt. Remember the “insurance policy?” This is it!

And for the finale...
quote:
Democrats should come back to Washington and work to end the Shutdown, while at the same time ending the horrible humanitarian crisis at our Southern Border. I am in the White House waiting for you!

After the embarrassment at the white house he should have just given up trying to be the news and report the news instead.

Border agents agree, they want a wall. Not something that you hear on CNN.

Forum List

Back