Troll-in-Chief: I’ll Help Pelosi Get the Votes to Be Speaker

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Which side is he playing?

President Trump said Saturday that Democrats challenging Rep. Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House are “harassing her” and that he will get her Republican votes for the top job if needed.

“I would help Nancy Pelosi if she needs some votes,” Mr. Trump said at the White House as he left for California to view wildfire damage. “She may need some votes. I will perform a wonderful service for her. I like her, can you believe it?”

Trump backs Pelosi as speaker, says her Democratic opponents ‘wasting their time’

Trump has you libtards discombobulated. Did you think he would just sit back and do nothing while you people wreck the House?

Russia’s latest target is Pelosi and the US dummies are eating out of Putin’s hands.

May you-- puppet’s on a string get on your knees, hands held high & praise Putin’s success !!

:)-

Only a Trumper would take pride in calling the President of the United States a shallow term like "Troll-in-chief."

Geesus, how low can you go.

Russia’s latest target is Pelosi and the US dummies are eating out of Putin’s hands.

May you-- puppet’s on a string get on your knees, hands held high & praise Putin’s success !!

:)-

LOL

Check the new talking points, not even Mueller is talking about Russia or Putin any more

Forum List

Back