woz75

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2015
Wisconson

Attachments

• Donald Trump.jpg
    Donald Trump.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 122
A soon to be collector's item for sure. If he wins the oval office, their price will jump due to collectors hoarding them for future profit. A great marketing idea by Trojan. Simply brilliant.

I don't think I would buy it. Since the republicans stopped their presidential debates, we never really did find out just how large Trump's penis is, so you will not know if it fits are not, until you take it out of the package...and i suspect that they don't accept returns.

Trojan Name New Ultra-Thin Skin Condom after Donald Trump

It's a good fit hehe....Love or hate Trump, you gotta admit he's got the thinnest skin on planet Earth...I'll be waiting for my favorite bald playing troll to disaprove of this....like everything I ever post :)

"They're amazing, incredible condoms". Available only in super-small.

All made in China. By the Bing Bing Bing Bing Bing Bing company.

Slogan: "It's like ten teensy-weensy fingers, urging a woman to let go"

I guess people with small hands need something that won't fall off

They have an unusual guarantee: If one breaks, it immediately sends eight hundred butthurt tweets, complaining there was "blood coming out of her wherever".

Ba_dum__CHING_by_Draygone.gif

Then it tweets the other partner to remind her "there used to be consequences" and calling her a "loser pig".

I'll be waiting for my favorite bald playing troll to disaprove of this....like everything I ever post :)

So if someone disagrees with your statement that automatically makes them a troll? How thin skinned is that? Trump had the most beautiful women and was handsome as a young stud, he didn't need money to pull babes. As for condoms, you libs probably caught STD's and killed unborn babies from not using them. Besides Trump wouldn't even use his finger to screw you with, something's rotten in Wisconsin. Too many guys must have swam in that smelly ocean. Fissshy!

MILK.BMP

e3cf4f70-9dc2-0133-b31a-0e438b3b98d1.gif

wr0rko.jpg

Last edited:
Not at all couch, I like a good debate but this guy is just an ultra-creep who follows me around....This post would "fit" him perfect with that little dunce cap he wears :)

Well they sure couldn't name one after those two old Democrat fogies running. First off, who would want to have sex with people that nasty

Forum List

Back