Trojan horses

Impenitent

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2013
It is obvious to me and other right-minded, intelligent, and personally responsible conservatives, that this entire Birther-Kenyan-Marxist-Muslim controversy was but a conspiratorial Trojan Horse plot foisted upon us by the Clinton-Obama Cabal, with the apparently successful intention of destroying our credibility in the eyes of the electorate.

Knowing we would see it as our duty to our country and it's citizens to thoroughly and publicly investigate these serious allegations, and that, yes, some conservatives might go a little overboard in their zeal to do the right thing, (such a few partisan pundits, a few blogs, a few newspapers, a small cable TV network, and a few radicals who split away from the Republican Party, then came back to hijack it), and that the same liberal cabal deviously set those somewhat deleterious events in motion!

But those are transitory actions, and most certainly, our ship will right it's course.

Never again!

Yet this vast left-wing conspiracy has been so successful, that the now scandalous consequences of a liberal POTUS, such as Solyndra, Benghazi, Drones, and abject Tyranny, can gain little traction in the minds of our citizens!

Wait!

D'oh!!!

Gospel of Ronald

9 Ronald Reagan who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Teach me to help myself, and get government out of my way, as it is in heaven.
11 Take away the government cheese
12 And imprison the welfare queens, as we skip-trace our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from Obamacare: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

a conspiratorial Trojan Horse plot foisted upon us by the Clinton-Obama Cabal

horse pucky

Those of us who are true blue GOP in the mainstream have never believed such a lie as the above.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. But that's why we have accountants and tax attorneys.

Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went looking for an off-shore tax haven; or a dressage horse:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knCj92zA0tU&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Hip Hop Dressage - YouTube[/ame]

horse pucky

Those of us who are true blue GOP in the mainstream have never believed such a lie as the above.

But that's what we Republicans were put here to do. And the Democrats know it.

We are not the loyal custodians of the workshops of Democracy. That's the Democrat job - to keep the gears oiled - so they will turn when we let 'em.

We are the kids who jam sticks and bubble gum in those gears- just to see what turmoil it can cause.

Stubbornly impulsive? That's us! We'll gleefully go birthing or commie hunting at the drop of a hat! Dems know this - they bait us! They knew we couldn't resist shutdown, when compromise was perhaps the wiser choice.

Oh, but one day...we'll impeach! Don't know who - don't know why - trifling details!

Because we are made that way - like scorpions with that high arching stinger - always at the ready. Opportunists, who if the opportunity doesn't just come along - we'll create it.

"Growing the Bubble"
(Milkshake)

My ideology brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right it's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I know you're jealous of
The thing that makes me
What the CEO's go crazy for
That corporate free speech
That natural labor breach
That disdain for the union leech

La la-la la la,
Warm it up.
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting

And they're like
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

We learned to be the graven image
Of the Christian religion
You want me to teach thee
Techniques that attract these boys,
It can't be bought,
Just know, thieves get caught,
Watch if you're smart,

La la-la la la,
Warm it up,
La la-la la la,
The boys are waiting,

And they're like
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

Oh, once you get definitions blurred
Everyone will look this way-so,
You must recite your code words
Same time maintain your halo,
Just get the perfect blend,
Plus what you have within,
Then next his eyes are squint,
Then he's picked up your scent,

Lala-lalala,
Warm it up,
Lala-lalala,
The boys are waiting,

And they're like
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

Last edited:

horse pucky

Sadly, we're an endangered species.

Forum List

Back