Trivializing the word "Nazi"

No you didn't.
You wont be able to understand this. Marx was a progressive.As was Stalin and Hitler.

no... marx and stalin were communists. that is not the same as 'progressive'.

hitler was a fascist... not the same as a 'progressive'.

you cannot lump everything you hate together as 'progressive.

it destroys any credibility your arguments might have.

Actually...progressives or anyone else can be a fascist.

He would have made a good muslim.
I do not think he believed in god , he just understood how to control people.

hitler might not have believed in god (though there is NO EVIDENCE of this)

the millions of nazis who followed him believed hitler was a gift from god

and the millions of nazis who MURDERED millions of innocent people DID believe in god

remember... just like sarah palin and rush limbaugh...hitler didn't kill ANYONE

he just put crosshairs on his targets and let his CHRISTIAN GOD BELIEVING MINIONS do the slaughtering for him

Must be nice living in your delusional fantasy.

I post facts

you post delusion

I post the truth

you post what your deranged brain chooses to believe

the truth: hitler and palin and limbaugh didn't kill anyone

the truth: hitler and palin and limbaugh put crosshairs on their targets

the truth: hitlers minions (german aryan nazis) were ALL christians

nothing delusional about the truth....

but there is GREAT DELUSION in refusing to believe the truth

Margaret Sanger, by all accounts, was a Progressive.

These are her words:

"Take the oft quoted 1931 "My Way to Peace," in which Sanger recommends that the government:

. . . keep the doors of Immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feeble-minded, idiots, morons, insane, syphiletic, epileptic, criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class . . . apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization, and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring. (Jan. 17, 1932 [LCM 130:198].)"

Sounds like a Nazi to me.

MSPP > Newsletter > Articles

and the millions of nazis who MURDERED millions of innocent people DID believe in god

he just put crosshairs on his targets and let his CHRISTIAN GOD BELIEVING MINIONS do the slaughtering for him

I post facts

you post delusion

I post the truth

Yeah. Hitler and Rush are THE SAME.

Lol...

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

rush limbaugh (and his 20 million CONSERVATIVES) have been calling hillary HITLARY and bill Klinton and liberals LIBERNAZIS for more than 20 years

I've never even heard of the Term Libernazis. I've never seen Rush call Hillary Hitlary. I'd love to see provide evidence for either of these claims.

Now, Femminazi's is a Rush term and it is very applicable. The so called women's movement that isn't for women but for empowering the state. Name fits. But you didnt mention that one.

Now please provide evidence that Rush has done anything you've claimed. I'm waiting.

and you truely delude yourself (as expected) when you lie about conservatives wanting a limited government where individuals govern themselves....

THere is no delusion there. That's exactly what we want.

a limited government where individuals govern themselves would mean;

gays can marry

Gays can marry. They can marry the exact same group of people everyone else can. Unrelated, unmarried, members of the opposite sex who have reached the age of consent.

Not only that, they are also free to enter into relationships, which they can call marriage, or anything else they like. They are just not entitled to government sanction and protection. It's when they want to force the rest of society to sanction their relationship that's the problem.

And if you paid attention, you'd realize that indeed, it's the conservatives who are in favor of less government here. Because we are the ones who don't want their relationships regulated by the government.

You see, less government, means exactly that. Less government. Not more government. You really think having government regulating who can enter and exist same sex relationships is a call for less government? If so, you're a complete moron.

pot would be legal

Pot really isn't a big platform for conservatives. Most of us couldn't care less about it.

However, it certainly shouldnt be a Federal issue. Leave it up to the States and the people in those states. That's what conservatism is all about.

sex outside of marriage would be nobodys business

Exactly what politicians of either party are calling for government control of this?

You seem to misunderstand a fundamental difference between encouraging government control and using the soap box of the public forum to encourage self control.

But that doesn't surprise me. You have a fundamental misunderstanding of alot of issues here.

the truth is YOU want to DENY gays rights

Nonsense. They have the same rights everyone else has. In fact, Im advocating the government have no control whatsoever over their relationships. I'm the one advocating more freedom.

KEEP pot illegal (criminalizing MILLIONS of people)

I've already address this above, for the most part. Criminalizing millions of people? That's utter bullcrap. The only people criminalizing millions of people are the ones who commit crimes. No one is forcing you to break the law. No one is forcing you to get stoned out of your mind despite the fact that you know that currently the drugs are illegal.

If anyone is responsible for you being a criminal. It's you.

But as with most people on the left, it's never your responsibility. It's always someone elses. You have no control over whether you possess marijuana when you know it's illegal. You have no power to go and advocate change in the laws you find unjust or run for office etc.

If you don't want to be a criminal. Don't break the law. Simple as that.

teach ABSTINANCE until marriage ONLY

So you seem to think that teaching people to govern themselves is an example of big government conservatives?

That's got to be one of the dumbest arguments I've seen this week.

make divorce harder to get

Exactly who is doing that?

deny women the right to choose

How is pointing out the truth that abortion is not a constitutional right and letting the states decide an example of more government control?

Are you seriously denying they have no choice whether to engage in activities that get them pregnant? and please remember, though their may be exceptions to the rule, exceptions don't make the rule.

THAT is NOT limited government

Yes, yes it is.

THAT is NOT allowing people the right to govern themselves

Actually, yes, yes it is.

THAT is CONSERVATIVE BIG GOVERNMENT dictating who can and who can NOT have equal rights

Everyone does have equal rights. We are all entitled to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Well, other than those children you kill in the name of "choice"

making you very much like a....nazi

You might have a point if you didn't get everything so badly wrong.

I post facts

you post delusion

I post the truth

Actually, no you don't.

Well, clearly Palin and Limbaugh didn't kill anyone. Nor have they ever called for anyone's murder. Nor have they ever encouraged anyone to kill anyone.

Hitler on the other hand is responsible for killing millions of people. He ordered the death of countless individuals.

There really isn't any comparison. Your "truth" is clearly false.

Again, false.

Palin and Limbaugh have never targeted anyone for death.

Again false. You really haven't studied much about World War II Germany have you?

I agree that there is nothing delusional about the Truth. But as you haven't provided any truth's I have to only conclude that you are indeed delusional.

Margaret Sanger, by all accounts, was a Progressive.

These are her words:

"Take the oft quoted 1931 "My Way to Peace," in which Sanger recommends that the government:

. . . keep the doors of Immigration closed to the entrance of certain aliens whose condition is known to be detrimental to the stamina of the race, such as feeble-minded, idiots, morons, insane, syphiletic, epileptic, criminal, professional prostitutes, and others in this class . . . apply a stern and rigid policy of sterilization, and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring. (Jan. 17, 1932 [LCM 130:198].)"

Sounds like a Nazi to me.

MSPP > Newsletter > Articles

Not really. That's just top of the line racist. Funny how her idea to destroy the black community with abortion was gleefully adopted by the dems who claim to be the black communities great defender.

I post facts

you post delusion

I post the truth

Id same you have a fever .

The first look like Mel Brooks. The latter looks like you.
Lying is a sin...as is bearing false witness.

:thup:

Not lying at all. You guys spent the last 10 years calling Bush Hitler. Trying to call conservatives nazis despite the fact that a limited government where individuals govern themselves is absolutely nothing like a totalitarian regime.

Heck look at rikules, he/she is still doing it.
*camera pans to ricules*

troll_2.jpg

*pans back*

Great example...

I heard recently that a full page ad was taken out in the New York Times (maybe the Post), protesting the trend of the use/trivialing the word "Nazi" in the the media and politics. Supposedly 400 rabbis signed or put their name in this ad.
But this 'trend' supposedly started with the "Soup Nazi" in the Sit-com "Seinfeld" . . . am I missing something here? :eusa_eh:
Limbaugh used FEMI-NAZI pretty damn regularly, well before a sitcom.

And he wasn't joking.

and conservatives have been saying "hitlary" for 20 years

and demoNAZIS

and liberNAZIS

So if its been used so long, why put an ad up? Never thought of the word as trivialing (nor would I) . . . and I really don't think most of the nation for that matter . . . until this came up.

I heard recently that a full page ad was taken out in the New York Times (maybe the Post), protesting the trend of the use/trivialing the word "Nazi" in the the media and politics. Supposedly 400 rabbis signed or put their name in this ad.
But this 'trend' supposedly started with the "Soup Nazi" in the Sit-com "Seinfeld" . . . am I missing something here? :eusa_eh:

You know who trivialized Nazis? Hitler. And that's why its bad.

Every war,every time they lay the ground work, they foment the hate and they finance the shit, then turn around and blame everyone else.

Forum List

Back