Trinnity

Trinnity

Trinnity
Jan 4, 2012
Hi, I'm Trinnity. That's with 2 N's.

Some of you may already know me from other boards. Many of you don't know me.
A friend of mine asked me to join.

I'm married (x24 years) with 2 teenage sons. I've lived most of my life in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and Norfolk, Virginia. I now live in the country about an hour from Raleigh NC, x15 years.
So I'm city and country. *watch out*. I'm a gal who's smart and likes hunting and guns. I'm no redneck, that's for sure.

That's my Parson Russell in the pic with a big 8 pointer I bagged last fall (2010). He thought it was HIS deer, bless his pea - pickin' heart. We all hunt and fish. The dog hunts too, but he get's antsy holding the gun. <grin>

I'm 52. A conservative, small L libertarian, and constitutionalist. I vote Republican. I like Ron Paul, but I will support whomever gets the nomination. That's how I roll.
I will do everything I can to get that damned Marxist Obama and his commie Czars AND the real POTUS, Valerie Jarrett out of the White House, AND THEN I'm gonna help them pack.

See you on the threads..... :cool:

Last edited:
Welcome to the nut house, you'll be assigned a room in the Red wing, your room should be ready now.

padded-room-illusion.jpg

Trinnity...

... cool...

... welcome to the board...

... possum hopes yer dog don't hunt possums.
:eusa_shifty:
My dog'll hunt anything, but I don't let him bother the possums. I like the possums and they don't cause any problems. Now groundhogs and foxes....target practice. :Boom2:

Favorite character in Matrix.
I'm not Trinity from the Matrix, although she's surely coooool.
I'm not the Holy Trinity.
I'm not the atomic bomb, Trinity.

I took my name from/because of the comedy spaghetti western series (of 3 films) called:
They Call Me Trinity (1970)
Trinity Is Still My Name (1971)
My Name Is Nobody, (1973)

If you've ever seen them, you howled with laughter and you know why I like them.
As for the extra N in my name, I had to add that the first site I used it on - because someone who's account was dormant, had used the name. Now you know.

In fact, I've the become the Trinnity who debates politics online to the extent that I consider it my true nickname.

Aw shucks....they won't let me post a you tube url yet. I was gonna show you a clip from one of those movies. They're so funny. Bummer.

Last edited:
Thank you, sir....that happens to be the exact scene I was gonna post.

:clap2:

Wait a minute...I already have 4120 rep points. How did that happen so fast?

Hi, I'm Trinnity. That's with 2 N's.

Some of you may already know me from other boards. Many of you don't know me.
A friend of mine asked me to join.

I'm married (x24 years) with 2 teenage sons. I've lived most of my life in Virginia Beach, Virginia, and Norfolk, Virginia. I now live in the country about an hour from Raleigh NC, x15 years.
So I'm city and country. *watch out*. I'm a gal who's smart and likes hunting and guns. I'm no redneck, that's for sure.

That's my Parson Russell in the pic with a big 8 pointer I bagged last fall (2010). He thought it was HIS deer, bless his pea - pickin' heart. We all hunt and fish. The dog hunts too, but he get's antsy holding the gun. <grin>

I'm 52. A conservative, small L libertarian, and constitutionalist. I vote Republican. I like Ron Paul, but I will support whomever gets the nomination. That's how I roll.
I will do everything I can to get that damned Marxist Obama and his commie Czars AND the real POTUS, Valerie Jarrett out of the White House, AND THEN I'm gonna help them pack.

See you on the threads..... :cool:

*hugs and kisses* it is great to see you expanding a bit in my direction. :D

I like it here lots :cuckoo:, I'm sure you will, too :badgrin:.

Forum List

Back