Trinity Paige here

I like a good discussion on a forum that does not allow trolls. Thank you very much for not allowing trolls.

While trolls may not be allowed, they are, unfortunately, very much here. Worst thing about them, is that the troll does not even realize he/she IS a troll. Very sad.

Still, welcome to USMB, Trinity, enjoy your stay. Looking forward to that politeness you promised. IF the trolls do get you down, you may always play them the troll song... they flee in horror... cheers! :beer:

You are wrong. They are allowed.

Everyone who has posted thus far, is prob a troll! :)

Jus sayin!

A hello thread lasting 5 pages? They either want to get in your head, or in your pants. Jus sayin.

Geez, my introduction lasted 3 posts before someone called me an idiot... :)

I need a nicer avatar...

How much love would i get if this was my avatar?

Marilyn-Monroe-pics6.jpg

Hi, guys. Not my real name. I protect that, as I imagine we all do, but I like the sound of the name. I like a good discussion on a forum that does not allow trolls. Thank you very much for not allowing trolls.

I hope to be a good member of the board and add some content and politeness to the discussions.
Avoid the Insane Clown Posse, you'll know when you see them. They're nothing but trolls.

Regardless, welcome to USMB, it's nice to meet you, and I look forward to getting along.

Forum List

Back