Trillions In Perspective

...Insensitivity to scope is a major obstacle to understanding the Obama administration’s $3.6 trillion 2010 budget. People simply have trouble understanding a number so big.

WOW! That's a lot of money!

What was the budget for 2009?

...Insensitivity to scope is a major obstacle to understanding the Obama administration’s $3.6 trillion 2010 budget. People simply have trouble understanding a number so big.

I think it's quaint that he harbings back to the York quote on insensitivity to scope. It's telling.

I think it's quaint that he harbings back to the York quote on insensitivity to scope. It's telling.

Why not?

At 1 dollar per second, the Obama budget is 1,116 centuries, while the Bush budget is 961 centuries.

What is 155 centuries among friends?

Why not?

At 1 dollar per second, the Obama budget is 1,116 centuries, while the Bush budget is 961 centuries.

tell that to the british and 99 years (HK)....it all adds up and right quick...

Why not?

tell that to the british and 99 years (HK)....it all adds up and right quick...

True...it's all ridiculous money.

However, the Republicans would have more of an argument that Obama's $3.6T budget is out of hand if Bush's budget was $1T...but Bush's budget was $3.1T, so relatively speaking, the change is not that vast.

Forum List

Back