Trillion dollar infrastructure stimulus

Government spending got us out of the great depression and it can do the same now.You have to spend money in order to make money. You borrow money to start a business. Or like Romney you borrow from daddy. In order to make money you invest money. Obama invested in GE and he won.

That is just plain stupid.

Can I pile on?

oh wait

I already did.

Government spending got us out of the great depression and it can do the same now.You have to spend money in order to make money. You borrow money to start a business. Or like Romney you borrow from daddy. In order to make money you invest money. Obama invested in GE and he won.

Can I pile on?

oh wait

I already did.

Pace yourself. There are plenty of stupid threads with plenty of stupid assertions to go around.

You expected anything else?

What year did it happen?

Manned landing on Moon

Al Gore invents the Internet

Allied troops invade at Normandy

FDR's government spending ends the Great Depression

Taxpayer funded projects do not stimulate the economy. They might spike the employment stats in time for the election though.

When did government spending end the Great Depression?

Can you give us the year that supposedly happened?

A little government spending program known as WWII.

Seriously. Is this guy even worth it?

Which had nothing to do with 8 years of domestic programs that extended the Depression not ended it.

I thought FDR tried government spending from 1933 on?

Is a world war with tens of millions dead the right way to stimulate an economy?

TRILLION DOLLAR INFRASTRUCTURE STIMULUS

will jump start the economy without tax cuts/tax increase and without cuts in government programs and services. Reich Wingers want to pay down the debt with tax cuts and cuts in Government programs that do not stimulate growth but will cause more unemployment and increase debt.

A massive infrastructure program ( large-scale public systems, services, facilities necessary for economic activity, including power and water supplies, public transportation, telecommunications, roads, and schools.) will stimulate the economy, get people off unemployment, food stamps and welfare programs, working and spending money creating more jobs. That’s Government spending. Creating jobs, stimulating the economy and more jobs created by private industries.

Reich Wingers plan is a plan for disaster. Government cannot create private sector jobs but by repairing and building infrastructure it stimulate the economy which will stimulate creation of private sector jobs.

Romney’s claim that he is going to create private sector jobs as president by tax cuts and all round cuts in Government spending he is a liar. The government do not create private sector jobs. Government loans like the bail outs do but not if Romney want to cut government spending.

Tell me this: How do we pay for this TRILLION DOLLAR INFRASTRUCTURE STIMULUS? Why, the same as for everything else in LiberalLand: Raise taxes!

GM Posts Record $7.6-Billion Profit

General Motors earned a record $7.6 billion profit last year, the highest profit in the company’s 103-year history. It sold 640,000 more cars and trucks in 2011 than it did in 2010 and took in a total of $105 billion.
GM Posts Record $7.6-Billion Profit - ABC News

I would say Obama is better at creating jobs than Romney’s Bain. How many jobs did Romney create last year?

1st of all Romney left Bain Capitol over 10 years ago, if I am not mistaken

2nd Romney was not President to create Jobs, which is impossible anyways

3rd a President does not Create Jobs, be he sure can kill them like Obama has

4th if my business had the backing of the US taxpayer my sales would go up to, especially if I have not paid back the Tax payer yet.

TRILLION DOLLAR INFRASTRUCTURE STIMULUS

will jump start the economy without tax cuts/tax increase and without cuts in government programs and services. Reich Wingers want to pay down the debt with tax cuts and cuts in Government programs that do not stimulate growth but will cause more unemployment and increase debt.

A massive infrastructure program ( large-scale public systems, services, facilities necessary for economic activity, including power and water supplies, public transportation, telecommunications, roads, and schools.) will stimulate the economy, get people off unemployment, food stamps and welfare programs, working and spending money creating more jobs. That’s Government spending. Creating jobs, stimulating the economy and more jobs created by private industries.

Reich Wingers plan is a plan for disaster. Government cannot create private sector jobs but by repairing and building infrastructure it stimulate the economy which will stimulate creation of private sector jobs.

Romney’s claim that he is going to create private sector jobs as president by tax cuts and all round cuts in Government spending he is a liar. The government do not create private sector jobs. Government loans like the bail outs do but not if Romney want to cut government spending.

Well if the Stimulus,the first stimulus did this maybe that would have been a good idea.
But Obama screwed that up....
Now you wanna do it again...

Can you please enlighten us as to how,or where we are getting the money for this...

If you say by getting the rich to pay their fair share will finance this then that tells me you are just an Obama kiss ass...
And by the way this stimulates construction for the most part...
Not everyone unemployed now can drive a cement truck...

Ahh yes, the great exterminate the poor people through war program. Not shocking liberals support it to this day.

Actually that didn't end the Depression. What ended the Depression are the cuts in spending and taxes that came after the end of WWII allowing companies to expand in America while the world demanded our products due to us being one of the few countries not in rubbles.

Maybe you should advise Obama to start ww3.

Forum List

Back