Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

After doing some independent research here, the fact you spelled Phil Graham's name as "Gramm" tells me all I need to know about where you get your "news" and "facts". I already suspected as much from the spelling alone, but confirmed it. No reputable site spells it "Gramm" but loads of off-the-wall whacko leftwing extremist sites do. You know, the ones who deal in unfounded rumors and idiot scare tactics that anyone with a 3rd grade education can see through? The ones run by products of our public school system, the beneficiaries of the "social graduation" policy public schools so love -the ones who can't even spell a common last name like "Graham"? I figure the reputable sites just use too many big words for you.
um, she spelled it right

Phil Gramm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After doing some independent research here, the fact you spelled Phil Graham's name as "Gramm" tells me all I need to know about where you get your "news" and "facts". I already suspected as much from the spelling alone, but confirmed it. No reputable site spells it "Gramm" but loads of off-the-wall whacko leftwing extremist sites do. You know, the ones who deal in unfounded rumors and idiot scare tactics that anyone with a 3rd grade education can see through? The ones run by products of our public school system, the beneficiaries of the "social graduation" policy public schools so love -the ones who can't even spell a common last name like "Graham"? I figure the reputable sites just use too many big words for you.

You are a dumbass and you don't even realize it.

GRAMM, William Philip (Phil) - Biographical Information

Exactly ... this isn't strictly coming from one party ...

Obama not being a citizen and the whole birth certificate thing ring a bell to anyone?

This particular rumor was created out of whole cloth and totally made up by the Daily Kos -and you can't get any more extremist than this whacked out group. Too bad they ended up looking like exactly what they are -filth and idiots since the baby is 4-5 months old now and Palin's daughter is 5 months pregnant and it is physically impossible for her to have given birth to this baby. But hey, since when did sticky facts like that get in the way of the rumor whoremongers anyway? Maybe they will decide it must be the 8 yr. old's baby next. lol

Lol. This is just so funny.

If the baby is four months old..and Sarah is 5 months along(and she looks at least that, if not more) then...she managed to give birth to a fully developed baby, and retain one for later. Like a staggered litter.

Is this the best the left has? Oh yeah, there are also the posts saying we're evil for saying mean things about Cheney's lesbo daughter....the daughter THEY EXPOSED AND RIDICULED.

What a bunch of monkeys.

I think it has something to do with the picture of Palin's daughter where she looked obviously pregnant.

Where there is smoke, there is fire. Sometimes the fire turns out to be a little different.

It has to do with a bunch of bigoted, mean spirited lefties who have nothing better to do than make up lies about the girls and women they claim they champion so magnificently.

Pieces of shit, one and all.

Forum List

Back