Trig Palin is Actually Sarah's Grandson

Items like this (and the DNC spliced ad from the Saddleback Church forum) merely solidfy my vote for McCain/Palin.

Same way the Swift Boat vets and Republican delegates with purple heart band-aids made me switch from Badnarik to Kerry in 2004.

Items like this (and the DNC spliced ad from the Saddleback Church forum) merely solidfy my vote for McCain/Palin.

Same way the Swift Boat vets and Republican delegates with purple heart band-aids made me switch from Badnarik to Kerry in 2004.

To be fair this particular smear is in the very early stages and hasn't caught fire ... I wonder if the MSM will run with it ... but one things for sure ... this is a really low blow ...

If it were only the Dems doing it, fine, but it's not. It is shit city from both sides. I think it is a small extreme group on both sides that play this filth, but the major party lets it happen, then when the damage is done, they deny it.

Politics has become a game waged between political whores and pimps.

I dare the media to run this story. Double dog dare them.

This is actually one of the rumors about Palin that could be true. The evidence is very intriguing.

But, it doesn't phase me. The child is being loved and cared for by its family. Rather it's her grandson or her son or her nephew or whatever, Palin is taking care of a child that she loves. Period.

It's not a scandal, it's simply a personal matter that doesn't involve me or anyone else but that family.

Last edited:

This is actually one of the rumors about Palin that could be true. The evidence is very intriguing.

But, it doesn't phase me. The child is being loved and cared for by its family. Rather it's her grandson or her son or her nephew or whatever, Palin is taking care of a child that she loves. Period.

It's not a scandal, it's simply a personal matter that doesn't involve me or anyone else but that family.
me too

If it were only the Dems doing it, fine, but it's not. It is shit city from both sides. I think it is a small extreme group on both sides that play this filth, but the major party lets it happen, then when the damage is done, they deny it.

Politics has become a game waged between political whores and pimps.

Exactly ... this isn't strictly coming from one party ...

Obama not being a citizen and the whole birth certificate thing ring a bell to anyone?

If it's true it means she's a bald faced liar but I guess that's okay if she's a Republican???

What else would she be willing to cover up in an effort to protect someone she cares about. Come on, you moronic koolaid drinkers, this level of lying is not what you want from a president.

And, since you don't even seem to believe this rumor, it would have been nice if you had titled the thread "Trig Palin MAY actually be Sarah's Grandson," instead of stating a fact.

If it's true it means she's a bald faced liar but I guess that's okay if she's a Republican???

What else would she be willing to cover up in an effort to protect someone she cares about. Come on, you moronic koolaid drinkers, this level of lying is not what you want from a president.

Prove it's true first. Then start the name calling.

Interesting take ...

IF (and that's a huge IF) this is true one could easily interpret this as a lack of integrity on Sarah's part and a tendency to go above and beyond the extra mile to cover up something that may make her look bad politically ..

Interesting take ...

IF (and that's a huge IF) this is true one could easily interpret this as a lack of integrity on Sarah's part and a tendency to go above and beyond the extra mile to cover up something that may make her look bad politically ..

In some eyes, but in others, it shows a great deal of love for her family.

Forum List

Back