koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Lots of booze in it:
IMG_20181223_120514.jpg
IMG_20181223_143213.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Yes the berries bled into the whipped cream a little, they were frozen. But believe me when I say..it is delicious and it will give you a nice little warm spot in your belly.

You don't have any bowls at yer house?
I have bowls, just no trifle bowls.
They're a special kind of bowl.
And see those pretty little bowls? It's just so sweet.

I once went on a punch bowl binge that lasted a few years..I couldn't walk by a punch bowl set without buying it. I also had a half dozen banquet/canape plates/cup sets....

I made another today. Only this time i didn't use just sherry to soak the ladyfingers (no sponge cake today) I used a mixture of condensed sweetened milk, whipping cream, and coconut milk flavored with a few tbsp of brandy. So it's kind of a tres leche thing going. I think my 15 y..o. son will appreciate it, the booze was a little much for him. I hope so because if I eat another unassisted I might drop dead.

I made another today. Only this time i didn't use just sherry to soak the ladyfingers (no sponge cake today) I used a mixture of condensed sweetened milk, whipping cream, and coconut milk flavored with a few tbsp of brandy. So it's kind of a tres leche thing going. I think my 15 y..o. son will appreciate it, the booze was a little much for him. I hope so because if I eat another unassisted I might drop dead.

I'd like to be your neighbor, do you share some food with your neighbors?:04::10:

I love my trifle bowl and individual serving bowls. Chic and elegant...like me. lol

I'd like to be your neighbor, do you share some food with your neighbors?:04::10:

I definitely would!

I love my trifle bowl and individual serving bowls. Chic and elegant...like me. lol
picture!!!!!
I generally go for inexpensive, functional and pretty, because generally they are used for kids.

picture!!!!!
I generally go for inexpensive, functional and pretty, because generally they are used for kids.

It is presently still at my parent's house as I made an awesome cranberry trifle for their party last night. I usually get it back on New Years when they make another for my party. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

picture!!!!!

It is presently still at my parent's house as I made an awesome cranberry trifle for their party last night. I usually get it back on New Years when they make another for my party. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
We did, thank you, and I hope you did as well!

I made a less alcoholic trifle last night. Oh. My. Goodness.

Oh wait I already told you. Well it is delicious. Hellloooooo sugar headache.

Forum List

Back