Tried a Xbox 360 controller

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
On my Win 10 gaming PC but couldn't get it to swivel even after calibrating the d-pad. Sending it back.

What do you mean with "swivel"?
Turn my game character 360 degrees, etc. I can only look one direction and it's always forward.
Understood. Normally, this is the best supported controller and does not even require manual key bindings. I have a ten years old controller that I still use and I never found such a key binding option in any game.
How about translating that into English........ :dunno:

Turn my game character 360 degrees, etc. I can only look one direction and it's always forward.
Understood. Normally, this is the best supported controller and does not even require manual key bindings. I have a ten years old controller that I still use and I never found such a key binding option in any game.
An option to assign an action to a button, for example a U-turn.

An option to assign an action to a button, for example a U-turn.
Well, it looks like I may be stuck with the keyboard and mouse. Oh well.

Forum List

Back