"Trickle-Up" Poverty

He shouldn't be banned, but he's certainly a wack job.

I am interested in where he got his economic "expertise" though?

"what"? you say. he has no expertise?

no kidding.

thanks for yet another of those know-nothing blog posts that the wackos think have some type of value. :cuckoo:

There aren't too many pundits that have any expertise in anything but flapping their gums.

but i do hear Chris Matthews is an expert on tingling in the leg

There aren't too many pundits that have any expertise in anything but flapping their gums.

Anyone using Chris Matthews as an "economic expert"?

Didn't think so.

Thanks for the non-sequitur.

if you bothered to think about what i wrote, you would have seen it was a knock of all pundits no matter what their expertise is supposed to be.

the tingler comment was to illustrate said point.

the fact that any of you listen to pundits is proof that you cannot think for yourselves.

You need someone to tell you what everything means.

Didn't think so.

if you bothered to think about what i wrote, you would have seen it was a knock of all pundits no matter what their expertise is supposed to be.

the fact that any of you listen to pundits is proof that you cannot think for yourselves.

I "listen" to pundits to the extent that I am informed about what they say. Insofar as "believing" or being swayed, I'm the one who thinks blogs are bogus. And I'm not the one who relied on Savage the psycho... that would be the rightwingnut who started this thread.

BTW, I know why you wrote it... you needed to defend the right wingnut.

And I sure don't need YOU to tell me what things mean... nor am I the one who needs a wacko like Savage to opine on things he knows nothing about. I would think your animosity toward people who listen to people like him would be better directed at the right wingnut who started this thread.

Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Didn't think so.

Sounds like 'church'...:eusa_whistle:

-Joe

Didn't think so.

I "listen" to pundits to the extent that I am informed about what they say. Insofar as "believing" or being swayed, I'm the one who thinks blogs are bogus. And I'm not the one who relied on Savage the psycho... that would be the rightwingnut who started this thread.

BTW, I know why you wrote it... you needed to defend the right wingnut.

And I sure don't need YOU to tell me what things mean... nor am I the one who needs a wacko like Savage to opine on things he knows nothing about. I would think your animosity toward people who listen to people like him would be better directed at the right wingnut who started this thread.

Thanks for playing.

If saying all pundits are experts at only flapping their gums is defending them to you, then you are even further over lefty liberal cliff than i thought.

Forum List

Back