tricare question

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
I have guardianship of my mother, she is covered by tricare. I will admit I just glance at the summary statement and move on. This month however I noticed two odd charges. Each charge was $325.00 and the provider is Senior Health and Education. I am trying to follow this up due to just being curious as to what type of education or senior health they are providing? I have submitted a fraud claim with tricare. I have requested an explanation from the assisted living and they are 'calling me back. I will contact the provider today and request a full summary of treatments.

The reason is simple, my mother at this point does not know her own name, so I am curious as to what treatments they are educating her with. There is no memory recall or memory.

Any advice on where to go from here?

I have guardianship of my mother, she is covered by tricare. I will admit I just glance at the summary statement and move on. This month however I noticed two odd charges. Each charge was $325.00 and the provider is Senior Health and Education. I am trying to follow this up due to just being curious as to what type of education or senior health they are providing? I have submitted a fraud claim with tricare. I have requested an explanation from the assisted living and they are 'calling me back. I will contact the provider today and request a full summary of treatments.

The reason is simple, my mother at this point does not know her own name, so I am curious as to what treatments they are educating her with. There is no memory recall or memory.

Any advice on where to go from here?

Don't rock the boat. Tricare pays for everything.

Tricare-for-life is the Cadillac of health insurances.

Ooo, but I do seem to recall something about housing. I think it has to be rehab-oriented in order to get Tricare to pay for it.

Last edited:
i know they will pay for everything ...thats not the point...i want to know what they are paying for.....i mean it would be a great scam to just bill people for bogus services cause you think no one will question them cause they dont have to pay for them....i tend to question everything.....i am a cuss to people...i admit it...

i know they will pay for everything ...thats not the point...i want to know what they are paying for.....i mean it would be a great scam to just bill people for bogus services cause you think no one will question them cause they dont have to pay for them....i tend to question everything.....i am a cuss to people...i admit it...

You're not hearing what I'm saying, and you could really get bit in the ass. :rolleyes:

To the tune of $4-6k/mo.

Forum List

Back