Trial begins for father who killed DIU hispanic who killed his kids

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
He prolly did it but lets hope the jury practices nullification and sets the vigilante father free. Our govt does nothing about the national epidemic of deadly drunk drivers and thus people are forced to take matters into their own hands.

Texas Man on Trial for Allegedly Slaying Driver Who Killed His Sons - ABC News

Aug 18, 2014
The murder trial begins today for a Texas father charged with gunning down a suspected drunken driver who struck and killed his two sons.

David Barajas, 32, is accused of taking the law into his own hands, executing the driver who authorities say killed his sons, ages 12 and 11, in a December 2012 crash.

The accident happened near Alvin, about 30 miles southeast of Houston. Barajas’ truck had run out of gas, and he and the boys were pushing the truck down a rural road when Jose Banda, who investigators say was intoxicated, slammed into their truck and killed David Jr. and Caleb.

Prosecutors say the enraged father ran home, grabbed a gun and shot the 20-year-old in the head.

• Banned
All hispanics are drunk drivers In the cesspool countries of latin america, nobody trusts the water and thus everyone drinks booze and is an alcoholic all their life. Drunk driving is part of hispanic "culture".

Wow. every single Hispanic is a drunk driver?? I bet you can't find anything to back up that ludicrous statement..

Our govt does nothing about the national epidemic of deadly drunk drivers and thus people are forced to take matters into their own hands.

Oh I am afraid they do, try getting caught and charged with a DWI, you will see it's not a simple matter to resolve...

What is worse is the fact that the Dad lost his kids, his family will lose the Dad because of what he did...

• Banned
Oh I am afraid they do, try getting caught and charged with a DWI, you will see it's not a simple matter to resolve...

Very few drunk drivers get sent to prison. They pay a fine for a super-violent drug crime. If this drunk driver whio killed the kids had lived he'd have done maybe 6 months in jail. That's criminal coddling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back