Treyvon Martin is the new Fluke

You feel people should be arrested and tried for self defense?

Seig fucking Heil dude... !!
Martin runs away from Zimmerman, and Zimmerman starts to chase him despite a plea from the 911 dispatcher.. This is self defense?

That's not the question. Of course when Zimmerman followed Martin he lost the right of self defense.

Did he get it back when he abandoned the chase and returned to his car? Was Martin then entitled to follow him and physically attack him?
Which is a problem with the law, it really doesn't address the issue.

Fluke was USED like they used Cindy Sheehan. Now they got themselves a new victim they probably think will be better used,...

Don't worry, next week they will have someone else...

Progressives-Democrats ARE GETTING DESPERATE..

Don't take your eye's off the bigger picture folks, making Obama and his comrades in arms a ONE TERM administration:clap2:

This whole travesty of dragging these people to testify before Congess to make political hay is DISGUSTING. Completely DISGUSTING.

There was no justice for Jamile Shaw when he was gunned down in Los Angeles by an illegal alien who had been out of prison for all of a few hours. When that family tried to get the sanctuary laws that protected this killer overturned, they couldn't even get the city council to listen to them. Bernard Parks the one and only black on the Council passed them he couldn't even look them in the eye.

NOW all of a sudden this incident deserves congressional action? It should be APPALLING to any thinking person.

Gee...none of the eyewitness reports corroborate each other or Zimmerman's story? I'm STUNNED!

This piece of shyte should be arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder.

God knows if a 26 year old black man with a gun killed an unarmed white teenager with an iced tea and a bag of skittles, I doubt the black man would have trouble getting arrested.

I think you need to replace none with all and then the first sentence of your post will be correct. Unfortuantely, I can't help with the rest of the nonsense you wrote.

Zimmerman will probably never stand trial or even be arrested because of gaping holes in the Stand Your Ground Law that leave it open to wildly disparate interpretations. Since 2005, the number of cases classified as justifiable homicides in Florida has more than doubled. "Stand your ground" has been invoked in numerous killings where unarmed people have been shot or stabbed in dubious circumstances. The opposition to the law by law enforcement now seems well justified.

According to Durell Peaden, one of the sponsors of the Florida law, the law does not say that a person has a right to confront another. "When [Zimmerman] said 'I'm following him', he lost his defense."

That sums it up for me.

Except, according to reports, it was Trayvon who confronted him.

His parents are being exhibited by the democrats to testify before Congress on how bad it is to have laws permitting self defense.

Focus in Trayvon Martin case shifts to Washington | News - Home

Sandra Fluke one day, Martin's parents another day? This is starting to look like a democrat's private dog and pony show. Bring on the trained monkeys to do their tricks!

Where are the families of victims of black violence? Why aren't the parents of the 13 year old boy set on fire for "fun" testifying? Why isn't the family of the student in Mississippi there to talk about how three black guys gunned down their son because he was walking to class?

This shows every indication of backfiring even worse than Fluke backfired.
The Martin/Zimmerman issue has yet to backfire on anyone.

The Fluke issue "backfired"?....how has it hurt Democrats?......the only one who has damage is Rush, losing 90 sponsors.

It's 90 now eh? Im sure that's why all the same ads were playing on Rush today:)

His parents are being exhibited by the democrats to testify before Congress on how bad it is to have laws permitting self defense.

Focus in Trayvon Martin case shifts to Washington | News - Home

Sandra Fluke one day, Martin's parents another day? This is starting to look like a democrat's private dog and pony show. Bring on the trained monkeys to do their tricks!

Where are the families of victims of black violence? Why aren't the parents of the 13 year old boy set on fire for "fun" testifying? Why isn't the family of the student in Mississippi there to talk about how three black guys gunned down their son because he was walking to class?

This shows every indication of backfiring even worse than Fluke backfired.
The Martin/Zimmerman issue has yet to backfire on anyone.

The Fluke issue "backfired"?....how has it hurt Democrats?......the only one who has damage is Rush, losing 90 sponsors.

It's 90 now eh? Im sure that's why all the same ads were playing on Rush today:)
I'm sure that's true...I work so i didn't listen to Rush :)

But which Democrats were hurt by Fluke's testimony?

Nobody, I mean NOBODY, has the right to confront me as long as I am not on their property. So if I ever end up in your neighborhood on your sidewalk and you follow me, I can take action, correct? At 74 there aint many who could deal with me one on one. :)

The Miami Herald in its Tuesday editions reported that it had obtained a Miami-Dade Schools Police Department report that showed the slain teenager was suspended in October for writing obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool.

The Associated Press: Police investigated Trayvon Martin over jewelry

.....And....Corporate America....is the new.....

....Porky Limbaugh!!!!!

"The shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Florida is reverberating today in an unlikely place: the executive suites of major corporations.

In recent days, advocacy groups have targeted more than a dozen corporations over their financial support for the conservative organization that encouraged states to pass “Stand Your Ground” legislation.

The advocates are celebrating decisions by several major food and beverage companies to sever financial ties with the organization, the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Kraft Foods and Wendy’s have cut their support for the group, although all played down any connection to the Florida shooting.

The tension in corporate boardrooms over the case is the latest example of the pitfalls companies can sometimes face when they donate to political and lobbying groups, even those that seem safely below the radar of public consciousness."

e00570d17a1fe3dcad7dabff3ebAbbie-Hoffman-232x300.jpg

"Right HERE, ALEC!!!!!"

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

1195424202474650894liftarn_Dissent_is_patriotic.svg.med.png

COMMUNITY ORGANIZING!!!!!

Last edited:
Nobody, I mean NOBODY, has the right to confront me as long as I am not on their property. So if I ever end up in your neighborhood on your sidewalk and you follow me, I can take action, correct? At 74 there aint many who could deal with me one on one. :)

Even if you are entitled and justified in confronting someone who was following you, there is no right to follow them when they abandon following you.

There are some crimes that are justified. The victims of suicide bombers deserve it. Any non black deserves to be murdered by a black or failing that a hispanic assailant. The victims of the jihadist in France deserved it. The killer didn't deserve to be killed.

This is what happens in a war where there are identifiable enemies. Your side is always right. The other side is never justified.

What?

Under what ridiculous notion are you coming up with this?

The cops fucked up. They should have arrested Zimmerman, taken his gun and shirt as evidence.

They didn't.

And now they are engaged in character assassination of Trayvon Martin.

The police did confiscate his gun and clothing. Perhaps you shouldn't get your information from Sharpton.

I may be just walking behind you and going the same direction. Are you going to confront me and ask me if I am following you? Is that what you call taking action ?

I may be just walking behind you and going the same direction. Are you going to confront me and ask me if I am following you?
.....After you OBVIOUSLY got-outta-your-vehicle???

YEAH!!!!!!!

....And, George Zimmerman, the new.....​

"Defense attorneys for George Zimmerman issued a statement today, explaining that their client made a "mistake" when he failed to tell a judge about thousands of dollars he'd raised through his website."

eusa_doh.gif

“You Can Be A Millionaire.. And Never Pay Taxes!”

steve2.jpg

“You.. can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes! You can be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes!

You say.. “Steve.. how can I be a millionaire.. and never pay taxes?” First.. get a million dollars.

Now.. you say, “Steve.. what do I say to the tax man when he comes to my door and says, ‘You.. have never paid taxes’?”

Two simple words. Two simple words in the English language: “I forgot!”

How many times do we let ourselves get into terrible situations because we don’t say “I forgot”?

Let’s say you’re on trial for armed robbery. You say to the judge, “I forgot armed robbery was illegal.” Let’s suppose he says back to you, “You have committed a foul crime. you have stolen hundreds and thousands of dollars from people at random, and you say, ‘I forgot’

Two simple words: “Excuuuuuse me!!”

There are some crimes that are justified. The victims of suicide bombers deserve it. Any non black deserves to be murdered by a black or failing that a hispanic assailant. The victims of the jihadist in France deserved it. The killer didn't deserve to be killed.

This is what happens in a war where there are identifiable enemies. Your side is always right. The other side is never justified.

O RLY? :eek:

Do the dumb asses have any idea what our "law" would be without a law of justification or self defense?

Idiots.

Really. They are such knee-jerk pandering buffoons, it's hard to believe so many folks support those hideous ass clowns.

Forum List

Back