Treyvon Martin is the new Fluke

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
His parents are being exhibited by the democrats to testify before Congress on how bad it is to have laws permitting self defense.

Focus in Trayvon Martin case shifts to Washington | News - Home

Sandra Fluke one day, Martin's parents another day? This is starting to look like a democrat's private dog and pony show. Bring on the trained monkeys to do their tricks!

Where are the families of victims of black violence? Why aren't the parents of the 13 year old boy set on fire for "fun" testifying? Why isn't the family of the student in Mississippi there to talk about how three black guys gunned down their son because he was walking to class?

This shows every indication of backfiring even worse than Fluke backfired.

So Rush Limbaugh called him a prostitute and slut and now the left is trying to silence him, again? (For about the millionth time)

Well, absolutely no doubt about it.

Just look at who is joining the team --

Representatives of the Revolutionary Communist Party USA were on scene at a rally Monday to honor slain 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

On the ground before them laid a giant banner that read: “17 Afghans, Trayvon Martin murdered: The System of Capitalism-Imperialism set these crimes in motion.”

“There’s an underlying economic system that we live under,” Joey Johnson, member of the Communist Party and writer for the Revolution newspaper, told The Daily Caller. “Fundamentally, what exists in the United States is not democracy, but capitalism and imperialism and the political structures to enforce that capitalism and imperialism. It’s a modern day version of the haves and have-nots, the many being exploited by the few.”

“It’s the stuff that ‘Occupy’ has been talking about, the one percent, the big finance capitalists who exploit people all over the planet,” he added. “What we’re trying to do is bring out the reality of that and connect it with the murder of Trayvon Martin.”

Ed:
How can anybody argue with people that have the full faith and credit of the communist party behind them?

I mean...... sheeeesh

I think you man Zimmerman is the new Limbaugh.

Neither of these stories exist without conservatives fucking shit up.

Obviously that law didn't help Martin. Or are you saying he didn't have the right to defend himself from a man who had a gun?

Actually, the "stand your ground" law is stupid and all but guarantees more violence. It certainly didn't help Martin.

There are some crimes that are justified. The victims of suicide bombers deserve it. Any non black deserves to be murdered by a black or failing that a hispanic assailant. The victims of the jihadist in France deserved it. The killer didn't deserve to be killed.

This is what happens in a war where there are identifiable enemies. Your side is always right. The other side is never justified.

Obviously that law didn't help Martin. Or are you saying he didn't have the right to defend himself from a man who had a gun?

Actually, the "stand your ground" law is stupid and all but guarantees more violence. It certainly didn't help Martin.

This incident went way beyond the SYG law and into self-defense when Martin sucker-punched Zimmerman and began pummeling his head into a sidewalk.

"Defend himself from a man who had a gun"?

Are you serious?

Darwin really was right :cuckoo:

There are some crimes that are justified. The victims of suicide bombers deserve it. Any non black deserves to be murdered by a black or failing that a hispanic assailant. The victims of the jihadist in France deserved it. The killer didn't deserve to be killed.

This is what happens in a war where there are identifiable enemies. Your side is always right. The other side is never justified.

What?

Under what ridiculous notion are you coming up with this?

The cops fucked up. They should have arrested Zimmerman, taken his gun and shirt as evidence.

They didn't.

And now they are engaged in character assassination of Trayvon Martin.

What?

The cops fucked up. They should have arrested Zimmerman, taken his gun and shirt as evidence.

They didn't.

You don't know those details, swallow. Quit being such a shill.

Under the evidence so far, Zimmerman is innocent. There is no question that the gun was the murder weapon, why would the police take it. Although the police report states that they did take the gun. I would surmise that they also took the shirt even if the media hasn't reported it. The media is showing a distinct tendency to report selectively.

This incident went way beyond the SYG law and into self-defense when Martin sucker-punched Zimmerman and began pummeling his head into a sidewalk.

"Defend himself from a man who had a gun"?

Are you serious?

Darwin really was right :cuckoo:

Eyeahh..

There's like three stories that Zimmerman and his defenders have put out there.

The first being that he got out of his SUV to look for a street sign to help the cops. Then he was hit from behind with the Ice Tea can.

After the 911 tapes came out..the story changed that he got out of his SUV..then got clocked in the back of the head.

Now..its he got out of the SUV..got attacked from behind (Which is a neat trick considering it was his nose that was injured) and had his head pounded into the ground.

3 stories..

His parents are being exhibited by the democrats to testify before Congress on how bad it is to have laws permitting self defense.

Focus in Trayvon Martin case shifts to Washington | News - Home

Sandra Fluke one day, Martin's parents another day? This is starting to look like a democrat's private dog and pony show. Bring on the trained monkeys to do their tricks!

Where are the families of victims of black violence? Why aren't the parents of the 13 year old boy set on fire for "fun" testifying? Why isn't the family of the student in Mississippi there to talk about how three black guys gunned down their son because he was walking to class?

This shows every indication of backfiring even worse than Fluke backfired.

What we are witnessing is the exceptional talent the Left has in the use of the political process....

Both Fluke and this killing are being used to motivate particular constituencies.

Of course, having the press as shock troops is a tremendous asset.

The universities have done their job as well.....

What?

They didn't.

You don't know those details, swallow. Quit being such a shill.

You go first.

Stop soliciting for faggot stuff. I won't let you swallow my jiz..gayboy.

No matter how much you beg. :eusa_hand:

Under the evidence so far, Zimmerman is innocent. There is no question that the gun was the murder weapon, why would the police take it. Although the police report states that they did take the gun. I would surmise that they also took the shirt even if the media hasn't reported it. The media is showing a distinct tendency to report selectively.

Well then there should be no problem with a trial by jury.

Now..its he got out of the SUV..got attacked from behind (Which is a neat trick considering it was his nose that was injured) and had his head pounded into the ground.

Zimmerman hasn't said anything since that night, and probably never will except to his lawyer, until a book deal comes along after all this shit blows over.

For someone so familiar with the "various stories" from Zimmerman, you sure sound pretty ignorant. The police report says Zimmerman was bleeding from his knows and the back of his head.

Murder weapon?

So far, the investigators have said this was not a murder.

I am not suggesting you are doing this, but, I am getting sick and tired of both sides of the aisle using this boy's tragic death as a political football. I don't know what really happened. I feel for Trayvon's parents and can understand their anger. I can tell you that if it were my son, I would be screaming bloody murder as well. But, it is disgusting how this tragedy is being used.

Immie

Murder weapon?

So far, the investigators have said this was not a murder.

I am not suggesting you are doing this, but, I am getting sick and tired of both sides of the aisle using this boy's tragic death as a political football. I don't know what really happened. I feel for Trayvon's parents and can understand their anger. I can tell you that if it were my son, I would be screaming bloody murder as well. But, it is disgusting how this tragedy is being used.

Immie

Lots of things the "investigators" didn't do.

They didn't take any evidence.
They didn't arrest the guy who shot the victim.
They didn't question him at the scene.
They didn't notify the family of the victim until three days after the killing.
They didn't check the cell phone for recent calls.
They didn't test the perpetrator for drugs or alcohol.

What they did do was:

Decide the perpetrator was innocent of any wrong doing.
Test the victim's body for drugs and alcohol without getting consent from the family.
Defended the perpetrator in the media.
Has leaked information that the victim was involved in a suspension from school.

This is why this is a shit storm.

Gee...none of the eyewitness reports corroborate each other or Zimmerman's story? I'm STUNNED!

This piece of shyte should be arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder.

God knows if a 26 year old black man with a gun killed an unarmed white teenager with an iced tea and a bag of skittles, I doubt the black man would have trouble getting arrested.

What?

They didn't.

Yet you seemed fine when the character being assassinated was Zimmerman's. Go figure.

Forum List

Back