Trey Gowdy to Trump: ‘When you are innocent … act like it’

Hey Trey...when he is innocent the government should act like it...this has been going on too damn long...wake up Mr. Swamper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount of time spent on this investigation is not unprecedented at all. Trump and his sycophants are running scared. "Please, PLEASE SOMEBODY FIRE THAT MAN ALREADY!!!"
Will someone rid me of this troublesome Special Counsel? Stand by for the assassination of Mueller.

I guess Gowdy is an undercover leftist too.

Gowdy to Trump: ‘When you are innocent … act like it’

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) urged President Donald Trump and his lawyer on Sunday to stop flailing at special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation and to let the probe continue unimpeded.

"When you are innocent … act like it," Gowdy said on “Fox News Sunday“ when asked about Trump's repeated Twitter attacks on Mueller, whose probe has become increasingly perilous to the president and his inner circle. "If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

Gowdy has seen the intel....he knows he's not innocent. That's why he's leaving Congress.
But the trump morons with maga hats will always support him
Even if he shoots Mueller on 5th Ave in broad daylight.

.this has been going on too damn long...wake up Mr. Swampe

for you and some of your fellow morons.......lol

upload_2018-3-18_20-24-1.png

Hey Trey...when he is innocent the government should act like it...this has been going on too damn long...wake up Mr. Swamper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It all started with those Rosie McDonnell back and forths.....my God, Filthy Don is such a bitch. :abgg2q.jpg:

The amount of time spent on this investigation is not unprecedented at all. Trump and his sycophants are running scared. "Please, PLEASE SOMEBODY FIRE THAT MAN ALREADY!!!"
If anyone is scared it's the idiots in the FBI that tried to frame Trump with a made up story...it's going to come crashing down around them now and it will lead right to Obama's door...

Good luck with that wish.

This is a mantra that Faux Russian Propaganda taught you to parrot

"DO SOMETHING!"
\
trump2.gif

:113:

Forum List

Back