Trey Gowdy On Hillary Emails: 'We Haven't Seen Any Evidence Of A Crime'

sending classified data over an unsecure private server is a crime. Hillary is guilty. There is absolutely no question of her guilt on this crime.
^ Hasn't figured out yet that he's been played.

LOL, coming from the most played person on USMB. YOU were the one played, fool. Obozo and the hildebeast lied to you and you are so stupid that you bought into it.

sending classified data over an unsecure private server is a crime. Hillary is guilty. There is absolutely no question of her guilt on this crime.

Yes there is. Was it really "classified data" that endangered national security? Is email routinely used for "classified data" since email is NEVER SECURE. And wasn't all of the supposedly "classifed data" sent TO Clinton, not sent BY CLINTON?

I know you don't like facts to get in the way of abusing Hillary, but you might try dealing in reality from time to time.

She sent and received classified data on an unsecure unauthorized server. That is a crime. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a prison.

You are wrong that email is "never secure". You need to deal in reality, and get a little education before making a fool of yourself.
You are clueless....no matter how much you want us to believe you know what you are talking about....

She and her staff did NOT send any special access material over the internet.... they did not remove any information from the govt's system that held classified information.

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

They were discussing things they were told by an outside source, (Blumenthal) that happened to be classified by an intelligence agency that got the information from their own govt source at the same time that Blumenthal was informing the Clinton team....

This is why NONE, not one, of the 27 email chains sent was marked classified....

Also, 23 of the 27 email chains that were supposedly SECRET and being discussed on the Clinton server, have been declassified....only 4 email chains left to go, on declassification.

Comey, in his testimony under oath, disagreed with you. But I am sure you know more than the director of the FBI.

It continues to amaze me how brainwashed and indoctrinated you lefties are.

LOL, coming from the most played person on USMB. YOU were the one played, fool. Obozo and the hildebeast lied to you and you are so stupid that you bought into it.

YOU were the one played, fool.

Priceless. :laugh2:

YOU were the one played, fool.

Priceless. :laugh2:

I agree, your ignorance is priceless. You obviously know nothing about the laws regarding the protection and transmission of classified data.

I seriously doubt that Hillary will be prosecuted, because we have two sets of laws in this country, one for you and me and another for the political elite. Why do you think that is OK?

Yes there is. Was it really "classified data" that endangered national security? Is email routinely used for "classified data" since email is NEVER SECURE. And wasn't all of the supposedly "classifed data" sent TO Clinton, not sent BY CLINTON?

I know you don't like facts to get in the way of abusing Hillary, but you might try dealing in reality from time to time.

She sent and received classified data on an unsecure unauthorized server. That is a crime. I held top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. If I did what she did, I would be typing this from a prison.

You are wrong that email is "never secure". You need to deal in reality, and get a little education before making a fool of yourself.
You are clueless....no matter how much you want us to believe you know what you are talking about....

She and her staff did NOT send any special access material over the internet.... they did not remove any information from the govt's system that held classified information.

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

They were discussing things they were told by an outside source, (Blumenthal) that happened to be classified by an intelligence agency that got the information from their own govt source at the same time that Blumenthal was informing the Clinton team....

This is why NONE, not one, of the 27 email chains sent was marked classified....

Also, 23 of the 27 email chains that were supposedly SECRET and being discussed on the Clinton server, have been declassified....only 4 email chains left to go, on declassification.

Comey, in his testimony under oath, disagreed with you. But I am sure you know more than the director of the FBI.

Comey, in his testimony to Trey Gowdy, went out of his way to avoid saying that Clinton lied, or did anything inappropriate, while Trey Gowdy kept weasel wording his questions to make it look like Comey said she lied, and did improper things.

If you had done the things that Clinton did, as a low level drone in the service - you wouldn't have had the access to the stuff that was BEING SENT to Clinton. The only "classified" documents on Hillary's server, were either classified after the fact, or were sent TO her, not BY her. Clinton's use of a private server was NO DIFFERENT than the private server W had, except he never turned over ANY of the emails, nor were such systems in violation of the law AT THE TIME.

Did you even bother to read the FBI Report?

Last edited:

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

comey said no such thing.

he was asked if the information was classified, and it was, but by another intelligence agency, who acquired the same info, only from an intelligence agency source.... the Clinton team DID NOT KNOW this other agency classified the info they had received from Blumenthal.

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

comey said no such thing.

he was asked if the information was classified, and it was, but by another intelligence agency, who acquired the same info, only from an intelligence agency source.... the Clinton team DID NOT KNOW this other agency classified the info they had received from Blumenthal.

you have swallowed the bullshit hook line and sinker.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said there was no classified data on her private server, was that true?

Comey: There was classified material on that server.

Gowdy: Sec Clinton said that she never sent any emails containing classified data, was that true?

Comey: Some emails contained classified data.

and for the record. Ignorance (or claimed ignorance) of the law, or lack of intent is no excuse.

"but officer, I didn't intend to go 70 in a 25 zone, so you cant give me a ticket"

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

Comey, in his testimony to Trey Gowdy, went out of his way to avoid saying that Clinton lied, or did anything inappropriate, while Trey Gowdy kept weasel wording his questions to make it look like Comey said she lied, and did improper things.

If you had done the things that Clinton did, as a low level drone in the service - you wouldn't have had the access to the stuff that was BEING SENT to Clinton. The only "classified" documents on Hillary's server, were either classified after the fact, or were sent TO her, not BY her. Clinton's use of a private server was NO DIFFERENT than the private server W had, except he never turned over ANY of the emails, nor were such systems in violation of the law AT THE TIME.

yes, I did read it. Did you? I was far from a low level drone. I had top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. You don't, and Hillary violated them.

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

yes, I did read it. Did you? I was far from a low level drone. I had top secret and SAP clearances for years, I know the rules. You don't, and Hillary violated them.

tell us starchy, what do you find funny about the truth?

Who says only the DNC has idiots?

She gave access to servers containing classified to a host of people who did not have clearances - her tech aide, her MAID, shared her password, etc... These, BTW, are crimes...and barely scratches the surface.

It is obvious Hillary will continue to be protected from justice. No problem - she can go away now a failure, losing to Donald Trump.

She gave access to servers containing classified to a host of people who did not have clearances - her tech aide, her MAID, shared her password, etc... These, BTW, are crimes...and barely scratches the surface.

It is obvious Hillary will continue to be protected from justice. No problem - she can go away now a failure, losing to Donald Trump.

It amazes me that the liberals who are always screaming for equal treatment, are OK with two sets of laws, one for us and one for the political elites. Hillary should be brought to trial. The laws regarding protection of classified data apply to everyone, even her.

NONE, ZIP, ZERO....

tell us starchy, what do you find funny about the truth?

You know nothing more than anyone else about Clinton, her actions or the conclusions reached by the FBI simply because you've had a clearance.

It's funny that you think you do.

It amazes me that the liberals who are always screaming for equal treatment, are OK with two sets of laws, one for us and one for the political elites. Hillary should be brought to trial. The laws regarding protection of classified data apply to everyone, even her.

You still don't get that you have been led to believe things about Clinton that simply weren't true. You've been had.

Forum List

Back