Trey Gowdy for Speaker?

trey-gowdy-speaker-of-the-house.jpg

Yep, they sure as heck aren't Conservatives.....that's for sure. Gave O just about everything he wanted.John 'Arlen' Boehner.

They most certainly are conservative. You seem to be under the impression that conservatives believe in small government when in fact they love big government as long as they get to run it.

Then I don't think you know what a true Conservative is.

Then I guess by your definition 90% of the Republican Party isn't conservative.

Last edited:
Looks like Boehner is well received among his colleagues. It will be interesting to see how much support Gowdy can garner. Both He and McConnell drink from the liberal fountain and need to go.

In 2012, AMA stated:

“’Speaker Boehner has been an abysmal failure as speaker, and his latest purge is the nail in the coffin for conservatives.’

Ryun added, ‘Boehner has never won a negation battle with the White House or Senate—and he’s been nothing short of an embarrassing spokesman for the Conservative Movement. It’s time for him to go.’”
Boehner 8217 s 8216 Failures 8217 Might Get Him Tossed as Speaker if Trey Gowdy and His Supporters Have Their Way
Trey Gowdy needs to be the next Republican AG.

Looks like Boehner is well received among his colleagues. It will be interesting to see how much support Gowdy can garner. Both He and McConnell drink from the liberal fountain and need to go.

In 2012, AMA stated:

“’Speaker Boehner has been an abysmal failure as speaker, and his latest purge is the nail in the coffin for conservatives.’

Ryun added, ‘Boehner has never won a negation battle with the White House or Senate—and he’s been nothing short of an embarrassing spokesman for the Conservative Movement. It’s time for him to go.’”
Boehner 8217 s 8216 Failures 8217 Might Get Him Tossed as Speaker if Trey Gowdy and His Supporters Have Their Way

He's my House member. Would hate to see him not represent the District. He would be a million times better than the recent AG.

In 2012, AMA stated:

Yup! No more Boner or McScrewAmerica. Sounds nice!

Yep, they sure as heck aren't Conservatives.....that's for sure. Gave O just about everything he wanted.John 'Arlen' Boehner.

They most certainly are conservative. You seem to be under the impression that conservatives believe in small government when in fact they love big government as long as they get to run it.

Then I don't think you know what a true Conservative is.

Then I guess by your definition 90% of the Republican Party isn't conservative.

By your definition Bro. Elected GOP maybe close to your count. Base, no way, is why the base is so jacked off. I'll give you a partial win for creative thinking.
best_price_is_right_freak_out-41162.gif

In 2012, AMA stated:

He's my House member. Would hate to see him not represent the District. He would be a million times better than the recent AG.
I've voted for him a couple of times myself :)

In 2012, AMA stated:

You must also be in District 4.

In 2012, AMA stated:

Spartanburg County

Spartanburg County

Northern Greenville County here.

Trey doesn't want to be bothered.....must be too much fun burning dems at the stake....LOL

(The Hill) - A Tea Party group wants Rep. Trey Gowdy to challenge John Boehner for the Speaker’s gavel. A fellow Republican says Gowdy would certainly have his support.

But the conservative South Carolina Republican says he has no interest in becoming Speaker when lawmakers cast their vote on the House floor next month.

“Rep. Gowdy has said his time and attention will continue to be devoted to the work assigned to him,” said Gowdy’s spokeswoman, Amanda Duvall. “He is not interested in any leadership positions and believes one can have influence without the title.”

- See more at: Gowdy No Interest In Being Speaker - Tea Party News

Forum List

Back