Trey Goudy joins the dark side, endorses Marco amnesty Rubio

free college , reparation checks , free food , free medical care and you get to pay for it if a dem wins Unkatore !!

Single issue politics. The metier of the shallow mind.

upload_2015-12-31_11-37-20.jpeg

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND...WE'RE BEING INVADED BY ILLEGAL ALIENS!!!!

See: Trey Gowdy Officially Endorses Marco Rubio

Dec 29 2015

”South Carolina Rep. Trey Gowdy officially endorsed Marco Rubio on Monday, calling him the best candidate on national security and saying that the Florida senator is "effective" rather than "flashy."

This is very saddening to me because I had great respect for Trey who I viewed as a pit-bull in seeking the truth and facts during various Congressional Hearings and thought Mr. Goudy had a great love for our Country and promoting its general welfare in addition to being obedient to our Constitution.

The problem with Goudy endorsing Marco Rubio is, Rubio has closed his eyes to the devastating effects inflicted upon American Citizens by the millions upon millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders, and has given every indication he intends to allow the vast majority to remain in our Country even though their very presence is destructive to our nation's general welfare and violates our Constitution.

The unvarnished truth is, no good can come from allowing 10s of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated and low skilled foreigners who have invaded our borders to remain here. Not only do these illegal entrants compete with American Citizens for good paying jobs in the construction trades and displace American workers which has already caused unemployment to spiral out of control, but trying to accommodate illegals and their children has proven to be disastrous in that American Citizens are being made into tax slaves to pay for the economic needs of illegal aliens, not to mention how many of our public schools and emergency rooms have been overburdened and destroyed by this massive invasion of our borders.

So why does Trey Goudy give his support to Marco Rubio who has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal, instead of enforcing existing law, and working to adopt new laws to encourage illegal aliens and their children to leave on their own?

Seems quite clear that Trey Goudy is another sock puppet for the Chamber of Commerce, Club for Growth and our Global Governance crowd who have no allegiance to America or any nation and carry out the wishes of international corporate giants.

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, or Jeb Bush, is to support our Global Governance Crowd and their WTO, NAFTA, GATT, and CAFTA, all used to circumvent America First trade policies, while fattening the fortunes of international corporate giants who have no allegiance to America or any nation.

Link to his stating such?

Link

"Sen. Marco Rubio clarified his view on the 11 million immigrants, who are in the United States illegally. The day after a presidential debate, which exposed a continuing divide in the Republican Party on immigration, Rubio told NPR on Wednesday that he favors a path to citizenship for some, though the prospect would be very distant.

"If you haven't been here very long, or you're a criminal, you will be deported," Rubio told NPR's Morning Edition. "Otherwise, you will have to come forward, pass the background check, learn English, pay a fine, because you violated the law, start paying taxes, and you'll get a work permit. And that's all you're going to have for at least a decade."

JWK

The surest way for Obama to accomplish his fundamental transformation of America is to flood America with the poverty stricken and destitute populations of other countries.

How does that mean Rubio has every intention of making the vast majority of illegal aliens legal? Try reading the red text again. That isn't what you claimed he stated.

It never is.

sure Candy , well actually a few issues . A few are immigration , guns , borders and that's 3 but there are more that matter to me !! Anyway , Go Trump , Go Cruz !!

free college , reparation checks , free food , free medical care and you get to pay for it if a dem wins Unkatore !!

I believe the following is in order:

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence:

• From bondage to spiritual faith;
• From spiritual faith to great courage;
• From courage to liberty;
• From liberty to abundance;
• From abundance to selfishness;
• From selfishness to complacency;
• From complacency to apathy;
• From apathy to dependence;
• From dependence back into bondage.

_____ Author unknown

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Our Washington Establishment’s Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which confiscates and then redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. ....

How fortunate for us that we are a Republic then. See Mr. Madison for details.

See mrobama with his pen andphone Unkatore !! Also see the inactive rino majority that lets mrobama get away with using his pen and phone Unkatore .

Funny how all of the Right Wing sewer rats were all over Gowdy's nuts when he went after Clinton and came up with snake eyes , after she smoked him with that Ben Gazzi BS..

Now you can't stand the guy after he endorses Ricky Ricardo , who would be a tougher guy to beat in the General than that fat Bloated orange clown who's way more beatable, older fatter uglier, dumber and more pathetic , than Rubio..

You dumbshits on the right love to pick losers, McCain, Romney , and now this fat fucker with the cheap rug..
Big Yank? Oh, I get it, you're yanking our chain. Clinton was proven liar on many fronts, lying about what happened doesn't change it. I like Trey and Rubio, I hope he wins and makes trey the AG.

As far as amnesty, I'd like to hear the solution from the nay sayers. I've asked a number of times and got nothing.

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. ....

How fortunate for us that we are a Republic then. See Mr. Madison for details.

You are absolutely correct that our founders created a constitutionally limited "Republican Form of Government" which is actually articulated in our Constitution:

Section 4. The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

And what did our Founders think of "democracy"?

Madison, in Federalist No. 10 says in reference to “democracy” they

…have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. Theoretic politicians, who have patronized this species of government, have erroneously supposed that by reducing mankind to a perfect equality in their political rights, they would, at the same time, be perfectly equalized and assimilated in their possessions, their opinions, and their passions.

And during the Convention which framed our federal Constitution, Elbridge Gerry and Roger Sherman, delegates from Massachusetts and Connecticut, urged the Convention to create a system which would eliminate "the evils we experience," saying that those "evils . . .flow from the excess of democracy..."

And, then there was John Adams, a principle force in the American Revolutionary period who also pointed out "democracy will envy all, contend with all, endeavor to pull down all; and when by chance it happens to get the upper hand for a short time, it will be revengeful, bloody, and cruel..."

And Samuel Adams, a signer of the Declaration of Independence and favoring the new Constitution as opposed to democracy declared: " Democracy never lasts long” . . . "It soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself.". . . "There was never a democracy that ‘did not commit suicide.’"

And during the Constitutional Convention, Hamilton stated: "We are a Republican Government. Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of Democracy."

And then there was Benjamin Franklin, who informed a crowd when exiting the Convention as to what system of government they created, he responded by saying "A republic, if you can keep it."

Democracy, or majority rule vote, as the Founding Fathers well knew, whether that majority rule is practiced by the people or by elected representatives, if not restrained by specific limitations and particular guarantees in which the unalienable rights of mankind are put beyond the reach of political majorities, have proven throughout history to eventually result in nothing less than an unbridled mob rule system susceptible to the wants and passions of a political majority imposing its will upon those who may be outvoted, and would result in the subjugation of unalienable rights, and especially rights associated with property ownership and liberty [witness the recent Kelo case]. And so, our Founding Fathers gave us a constitutionally limited Republican Form of Government, guaranteed by Article 4, Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States.

The problem is, our federal government is acting in rebellion to our written Constitution and the American People seem to be asleep at the switch!

JWK

" I believe that there are more instances of the abridgement of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachment of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." ___ Madison Elliot`s Debates, vol. III, page 87

Funny how all of the Right Wing sewer rats were all over Gowdy's nuts when he went after Clinton and came up with snake eyes , after she smoked him with that Ben Gazzi BS..

Now you can't stand the guy after he endorses Ricky Ricardo , who would be a tougher guy to beat in the General than that fat Bloated orange clown who's way more beatable, older fatter uglier, dumber and more pathetic , than Rubio..

You dumbshits on the right love to pick losers, McCain, Romney , and now this fat fucker with the cheap rug..
Big Yank? Oh, I get it, you're yanking our chain. Clinton was proven liar on many fronts, lying about what happened doesn't change it. I like Trey and Rubio, I hope he wins and makes trey the AG.

As far as amnesty, I'd like to hear the solution from the nay sayers. I've asked a number of times and got nothing.

A course of action has been laid out numerous times and would actually encourage illegal entrants to leave on their own.

JWK
To support Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

I'm good with deportation and other measures , Eisenhower did it , the Trump talks about doing it Johwk . ------------ Go Trump !!

I'm good with deportation and other measures , Eisenhower did it , the Trump talks about doing it Johwk . ------------ Go Trump !!
Yeah because Operation Wetback will insure a GOP win. Do you guys think this stuff through? Uprooting families isn't going to go well in the press or most of the hispanic/minority population. This isn't the 50s anymore and what went then won't fly now.

Yeah because Operation Wetback will insure a GOP win. Do you guys think this stuff through? Uprooting families isn't going to go well in the press or most of the hispanic/minority population. This isn't the 50s anymore and what went then won't fly now.

Gee, I thought the GOP was not worried about being what you guys term as "politically correct".

Gee, I thought the GOP was not worried about being what you guys term as "politically correct".
I'm a guy on the internet, not the "GOP". Some care and some don't. I know it's confusing but I speak for myself not a body of people.

last thing I want is gop rino win Iceweasal . Go Trump , Go Cruz !

A course of action has been laid out numerous times and would actually encourage illegal entrants to leave on their own.
So you have no clue either. That's what I thought.

Oh, but I do have the facts!

Obama is the worst President ever!. Here is a LIST of Obama’s evil doings!

JWK

The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny. ___ Madison, Federalist Paper No. 47

The GOP establishment tells us we can't win unless we accept millions of poor uneducated illegals pouring across our borders, breaking our laws, killing, raping, robbing our citizens, committing tax fraud, consuming our limited education and welfare resources. Then they run another GOP establishment candidate and lose.

Marco Rubio is still without a plan to deal with millions of illegals who are here!

Marco Rubio was on Foxnews this evening and once again he refuses to lay out a plan to deal with the 10-20 million illegal aliens who are here. It seems quite clear Marco Rubio has no intention to make it so uncomfortable for illegal aliens to remain in America so they will leave on their own.

From what Rubio has stated it appears he will only deport "criminals" which is an indication the remainder will be allowed to stay and compete with American citizens for jobs, while their children will be allowed to burden our schools and health care system, consume existing welfare benefits, while American Citizens are made into tax slaves to finance these economic and social needs.

This traitorous snake is no better than Juan open-borders McCain and Obama on this important issue, both of whom put the interests of illegal aliens and their children above the interests of American citizens and their children who are now suffering the devastating social, economic and political consequences from millions of foreigners who have invaded our borders. Do we really want this traitorous snake to be our next president?

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

Forum List

Back